JOB DESCRIPTION AND DETAILS
MORTGAGE ORIGINATION SPECIALIST – REMOTE - HIRING FAST!!!
Immediate Contract to Hire opportunity!
The Home Loan Specialist I is an entry level role supporting various channels. The individual acts as a key contributor to facilitate efficient and effective processes that support business and customer service objectives.
- Performing routine data entry and validation tasks
- Initiating third party orders (title, appraisal, hazard, flood cert, credit, etc.)
- Reviewing and validating loan documents
- Handling routine calls, emails and/or chat responses
- Assigning and distributing work loads
- Monitoring work queues and intervening as needed
- Interacting with multiple departments to expedite processing and/or issue resolution
- Performing other related duties as required and assigned
- Demonstrating behaviors which are aligned with the organization’s desired culture and values
Skills & Abilities:
- 2 Year college degree (Associate) or equivalent work experience
- Must be a team player with strong attention to detail and able to work independently
- Proven track record at delivering timely and accurate information in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, mathematical skills and sound judgment
- Effective time management skills to deliver work on time
- Capable communicator, written and oral
- Demonstrated proficiency with computers and mainstream computer applications (Microsoft, Google, etc.)
- Financial Services and, if possible, mortgage industry experience preferred
- General understanding of applicable Federal, State and Local regulations
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- mortgage or finance: 1 year (Preferred)
- ederal, State and Local regulations: 1 year (Preferred)
- Associate (Preferred)
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.