It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
The Payment Solutions Associate receives and/or makes outbound calls to negotiate settlements or secure payment arrangements with customers who are past due on their credit card accounts, with the purpose of bringing their accounts current.
Negotiation– Make outbound or receive customer calls to negotiate settlements or secure payment arrangements.
Customer Experience-. Provide quality customer service to secure payment arrangements for customers who are past due on their credit card accounts.
Documentation and Technology– Manually dials, skip traces or utilizes automated dialer to communicate with customers and make payment arrangements to meet or exceed established goals to include balances saved, pay-by-phones collected and call quality. Uses computer to enter payment arrangements into care systems.
Time Management– Utilize time-management and organizational skills necessary to effectively handle multiple expectations and thrive in a performance-based call center environment.
Reports to: Supervisor or Manager
Working Conditions/ Physical Requirements: Call Center environment; job requires sitting the majority of work day. Schedule flexibility to work 40 hours per week including days, evenings and weekends
Direct Reports: None
High School Diploma or equivalent education
Collections, call center, or sales experience
Compensation: Min $15.00/hour – Max $25.25/hour
General Description of Bonus Structure: not applicable for this role
About Bread Financial
At Bread Financial, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, give back to your community, and be a part of our award-winning culture. We’ve been consistently recognized as a best place to work in many markets and we’re proud to promote an environment where you feel appreciated, accepted, valued, and fulfilled—both personally and professionally. Bread Financial supports the overall wellness of our associates with a diverse suite of benefits and offers boundless opportunities for career development and non-traditional career progression.
Bread Financial is a tech-forward financial services company providing simple, personalized payment, lending and saving solutions. The company creates opportunities for its customers and partners through digitally-enabled choices that offer ease, empowerment, financial flexibility and exceptional customer experiences. Driven by a digital-first approach, data insights and white-label technology, Bread Financial delivers growth for its partners through a comprehensive product suite, including private label and co-brand credit cards, installment lending, and buy now, pay later (BNPL). Bread Financial also offers direct-to-consumer solutions that give customers more access, choice and freedom through its branded Bread CashbackTM American Express’® Credit Card and Bread SavingsTM products.
Formerly Alliance Data, Bread Financial is an S&P MidCap 400 company headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, and committed to sustainable business practices powered by its 6,000+ global associates.
- Bread Financial offers competitive pay, a comprehensive selection of benefit options including 401(k).
- The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Any applicant offered employment will be required to establish that they are legally authorized to work in the United States for the Company.
- The Company participates in E-Verify.
- The Company will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York City Fair Chance Act. Applicants with criminal histories are encouraged to apply.
- The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended, and all applicable state/local laws. The Company will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process. Applicants with disabilities may contact the Company to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Disclosure of COVID-19 vaccination status will be required after acceptance of a conditional offer of employment except where prohibited by applicable law. Starting January 2022 and to the extent allowed by applicable law, the Company will require all associates who will be on-site or who will travel or interact with others in person as part of their job duties to either be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or undergo at least weekly testing. The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider reasonable accommodations where required by applicable law.
Job url: https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=eacc451c900b9ddf