At Firefly Health, we believe primary care isn’t a one-size-fits-all solution. That’s why we’re taking a different approach. Founded by experienced physicians and innovative technologists, Firefly Health is working to provide crazy convenient virtual healthcare at significantly less cost. We’re bridging the gap between an experienced care team and sophisticated technology, giving more people access to continuous holistic primary care that's catered to patients' unique needs.
Driven by a passion for bettering healthcare and a belief that there should be an easier way for more people to access it, our team puts people at the center of everything we do. If you share our innovative spirit and desire to change the world of healthcare, this just might be the place for you.
You will be responsible for navigating Firefly’s members through their journey, beginning with the sign-up process, to help them understand our unique care team approach for providing primary care. You will also become an expert in our extensive network of partners as you provide specialized service to members, helping them to receive care beyond the virtual walls of Firefly. Your innovative side will be called upon to constantly be thinking of ways, both conventional and unconventional, to improve the member journey.
What You'll Do (and Much More!)
- Engage with and support potential members throughout all parts of the sign-up process
- Provide education and support to potential members on Firefly’s unique team-based approach to primary care
- Help to successfully complete the administrative work that goes along with signing up for, or switching to, a new primary care provider
- Work closely with Practice Coordinators to successfully navigate insurance eligibility
- Additional project work to support growth and scalability
Things You Might Be Called Upon to Help With:
- EMR data entry
- Appointment scheduling
- Appointment preparation
You’d be a good fit if you:
- Have excellent communication skills and love delivering great service to people, often at stressful moments in their health journey
- Are extremely organized and laser focused on getting tasks complete
- Have experience using digital technology to improve service delivery
- Have a working knowledge of health care
- Work well both independently and in a team environment
We are always looking for valuable talent to add to our growing team. Even if you’re not sure this role is the one for you, don’t let that stop you. We’d love to have a conversation to see where you could fit.
Our office is located in Watertown, Massachusetts but we’ve developed a robust remote working structure to give us more flexibility geographically while hiring for many positions.
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.