Tired of running out of work? We are staffing for new contracts and have a significant amount of work available, with more coming soon! Current openings include both part-time (minimum 20 hours/week) and full-time independent contractor positions. Volume patterns require afternoon/evening/late night availability most days of the week, and we love night owls who enjoy working through the wee hours of the early, early morning before 6 a.m.! Some weekend commitment is required. Greater than 90% of the work is VR editing.
- Minimum knowledge, skills, and abilities required: Successful completion of a qualified medical transcription course required OR minimum 2 years medical transcription/medical editing experience. THIS SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE OR EDUCATION MUST BE LISTED ON YOUR RESUME OR COVER LETTER!
- Strong research skills and the ability to understand diverse accents, dialects, and varying dictation styles in order to consistently provide a high-quality finished product to the client.
- Knowledge of medical transcription standard guidelines and practices (BOS 3 standards); knowledge of applicable medical terminology and phrasing; knowledge of HIPAA requirements.
- Excellent skills in English usage, grammar, punctuation, and editing.
- Ability to apply client preferences as related in account specifics.
- Proficiency with word processing software such as Microsoft Word as well as general computer skills.
- Ability to work independently and productively with minimal supervision.
- Intel i5 or i7 processor.
- C: Drive of 256GB or more (minimum 150GB free space). Ask how to check if you are not sure.
- Memory [RAM] 12GB or more. 8GB will work but the VDI software will be very slow.
- Office 2010 or above. A subscription or purchase of Office 365 works well for this purpose.
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.