Remote Operations, Inc.
Medical records: 1 year (Required)
Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Seeking an experienced full-time Medical Records Customer Service Specialist for a work-at-home position – to start immediately.
· Address tickets as they come into the helpdesk by prioritizing urgency and the issue at hand.
· Forward new medical records request to the corresponding client region.
· Provide status updates to requesters when needed.
· Resend invoices and/or medical records as needed to complete the ticket.
· Provide additional customer service to various requesters and clients via phone or email.
· Other duties as the need arises.
· High school graduate or equivalent required.
· Must be a team player.
· Must have a minimum of one year experience in Medical Records, preferably Electronic Medical Records
· Prefer a minimum of one year experience in Release of Information
· Prefer a minimum of one year experience in Customer Service
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Experience with Microsoft Office products – Word/Excel/Outlook required
· Problem-solving skills
· Time-management skills
· Communicative and interpersonal skills
· Must have own computer (laptop or desktop) AND reliable internet
· WORK FROM HOME
Remote Operations, Inc. provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
- Paid time off
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Medical records: 1 year (Required)
- Release of Information: 1 year (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Fully Remote
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.