Website Mass Mutual
We’re growing, and our clients deserve the best. As a remote Customer Service Associate within our Life Call Center, you’ll have an opportunity to develop highly personalized experiences for our customers. In this role, as well as all roles within MassMutual, you will demonstrate accountability, agility, inclusivity, a strong business acumen, and show courage, even in the most difficult situations.
- Location: AZ, WA, OR, NV (Remote, must reside in listed states)
- Must be willing to work ANY 8-hour shift within our hours of operation, 8am–8pm Eastern Time, Monday–Friday, based on business need (NO WEEKENDS)
- SALARY: $42,000- plus ability to earn 5% annual bonus
- 10 Weeks Paid Virtual Training
- Upcoming Training Class: January 30, 2023
You will join our Life Service Center team. We are a team that is customer-focused & consultative. We highly value strong communication skills, a passion for learning, leadership traits, resilience, and self-awareness. We are the experts in Life Insurance products at MassMutual and emphasize problem solving and adherence to policies and procedures.
- Build rapport with each customer, ask probing questions and understand how to create a best-in-class experience and resolve customer requests on first contact
- Educate customers about their life insurance policies with MassMutual
- Apply knowledge to handle many problems independently while seeking guidance in highly complex situations
- Balance time effectively to ensure the department meets expected service levels
- Utilize multiple systems and tools to meet the established goals and objectives, including customer experience, first contact resolution, call quality and call handling time
The Minimum Qualifications
- 1+ years of customer service experience (or Undergrad Degree in lieu of experience)
- High School Diploma (or GED)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
The Ideal Qualifications
- 2+ years of Customer Service Experience
- College Degree
- Experience with Insurance or Annuity Servicing, financial products, hospitality or retail sales with a high degree of direct consumer contact
- Bilingual a plus (Spanish)
- Able to work in a fast paced, metric driven environment with proficiency in multitasking and navigating multiple systems and windows
MassMutual is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Individual with Disability/Protected Veteran. We welcome all persons to apply. Note: Veterans are welcome to apply, regardless of their discharge status.
If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please contact us and share the specifics of the assistance you need.
At MassMutual, we focus on ensuring fair, equitable pay by providing competitive salaries, along with incentive and bonus opportunities for all employees. Your total compensation package includes either a bonus target or in a sales-focused role a Variable Incentive Compensation component.
JOB URL: https://careers.massmutual.com/job/17079231/customer-service-associate-no-weekends-fully-remote-phoenix-az/
To apply for this job please visit careers.massmutual.com.
MONEY MAKING IDEAS RIGHT NOW
1. PAIDVIEWPOINT - I've already made $770 in 2022! Fun, short surveys.
2. NEILSEN APP - Paying $50 per device, up to three devices for downloading their app!
3. CREATE PUZZLE BOOKS - Puzzle books sell like crazy on Amazon. Cash in!
4. ACOP - Earn taking surveys! Open to many countries. USA, Canada, UK, Germany and France.