We are AMS.
We enable organizations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, reshaping and optimizing workforces.
We do it through talent acquisition and contingent workforce management. Through internal mobility and skills development. Through talent and technology advisory services. Delivered by our 4,500+ experts who live our values of passionate, bold, and authentic. Our aim is to help clients around the world, including 100+ blue-chip companies, create workforces that are fluid, resilient, diverse and differentiated.
Top EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online!
1. PaidViewpoint - I've earned over $495! And love the fast payout via Paypal.
2. ACOP - Get paid for your opinion! (USA, Canada, UK, Germany & France).
3. Easy Etsy Start Up - Start your own Etsy shop selling cute coffee mugs!
4. 1Q - Get paid .25 instantly into PayPal for EVERY text questions you answer!
We call this true workforce dexterity – and we’re here to help our clients achieve it.
We are currently seeking a Live Chat Specialist to support our new Digital Product Development function.
Accountabilities range from:
- Provide world class support to candidates by responding to inbound chat questions and issues that arise (phone support as needed) through to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Achieve all effectiveness and efficiency metrics as agreed with the client (SLA’s)
- Identify trending questions/issues and escalate when necessary
- Create a positive candidate experience through actions and resolution.
- Complete daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports as necessary
- Build and maintain strong working relationships between all team members
- Take accountability for continually refreshing of knowledge on clients, their requirements and candidates’ expectations by sharing experiences with team members
- Proficiency with multiple social media chat platforms such as Facebook messenger, WhatsApp, Google hangouts, etc.
- Professional written communication skills including proper grammar, spelling and attention to detail
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Can-do attitude
- Team work orientated
- Attention to detail and strong process adherence
- Ability to build sustainable relationships and trust with end-users through open and interactive communication
- Ability to identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Ability to work in a structured schedule to support clients (breaks, lunches, etc. need to be scheduled)
- Handle multiple chat conversations at one time often across multiple accounts
- Experience working within an outsourcing or recruitment environment
To apply for this job please visit www.weareams.com.