About the team
Zillow Group Rentals is obsessed with revolutionizing the way renters find their new home. The Rentals Operations team brings rentals initiatives to life and keeps them generating revenue. We operate in a strong team oriented environment, and while we have individual goals, we work together to provide consistent high quality BEST client experience in the industry. We roll up our sleeves, dig in and get work done.
About the role
Zillow Group is looking for a Listing Support Consultant to join our growing Rentals team. In this position, you will engage and help property managers with their listings on the Zillow site. This is a chance to create a big impact in one of the fastest growing businesses at Zillow. If you are a detailed, successful self-starter who wants to develop a career with the nation’s largest real estate network, then look no further.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Take inbound calls and answer emails to make sure all listings are updated and live on the Zillow website.
- Collaborate with clients over the phone and email in a timely manner.
- Work through listing problems that arise post launch.
- Help clients set up community feeds.
- Ensure that we are exceeding our customer’s billing needs and resolve any requests within the handling of their account.
- Be a team player - be willing and able to openly communicate with all customers and members of other departments.
This role has been categorized as a Remote position. “Remote” employees do not have a permanent corporate office workplace and, instead, work from a physical location of their choice which must be identified to the Company. Employees may live in any of the 50 US States, with limited exceptions. In certain cases, an employee in a remote-designated job may need to live in a specific region or time zone to support customers or clients as part of their role.
Who you are
- You know what success looks like and are willing to perform the daily activities to accomplish goals.
- Possess a high energy, strong desire to achieve top results with a charismatic, positive "can do" attitude via phone and in person.
- High degree of ownership and commitment to work quickly and accurately in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to stay organized and handle a lot on your plate.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- High level of organization and attention to detail.
- Salesforce experience preferred.
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.