Legal content writer – Work at Home – $30.00 – $40.00/HR
Website The Pen Is Mightier Content Creators, LLC
*Candidates with professional legal writing samples will receive priority consideration for this position*
Are you an experienced writer who can explain personal injury, criminal defense, bankruptcy, and family law topics to the layperson? Are you able to work independently and meet strict deadlines? Are you looking for flexible remote work? If so, we would like to hear from you!
Who we are:
Mightier Content specializes in writing premium content for lawyers. We create and manage the digital marketing copy for more than 400 law firms across the U.S., ranging from sole practitioners to some of the country's oldest and most established mass-tort firms. When people have legal problems, they turn to the internet for solutions. Our work ensures that their search engine queries lead them to our clients, who have secured hundreds of millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts with our help.
We are looking for writers who can explain legal concepts to the average person. Your experience will be a perfect fit if you have written top-level practice area pages, hyper-specific sub-pages, and informative blogs for personal injury, bankruptcy, criminal defense, family law, estate planning, or workers' comp. Do you have technical or manual writing experience? We’d love to hear from you, too!
- Research topics across a wide variety of legal practice areas.
- Write clean, clear copy that explains often-complex legal topics to the average person.
- Work independently and meet all deadlines.
- Research and writing skills. Candidates with prior experience in the legal industry (and specifically in these business-to-consumer practice areas) will receive priority consideration.
- Excellent research, writing, proofreading, and time management skills.
- Juris Doctorate (preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree from a U.S.-based, four-year college or university
- Experience with legal writing, and preferably personal injury, criminal defense, bankruptcy, family law, and other B2C practice areas.
Writers are paid per-word. Rates range from four (4) to six (6) cents per word based on experience. While the complexity of the subject matter and therefore the necessary time commitment varies from piece to piece, our writers typically make $30-$40 per hour.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $30.00 – $40.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Choose your own hours
- Bachelor's (Required)
- professional writing: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
JOB URL: https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=87b3dbf835207682
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.