Website Solarus Technologies
We are looking for an experienced
Service Desk Dispatcher to join our team!
PLEASE NOTE, WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR AN ENGINEER/TECHNICIAN. WE ARE SPECIFICALLY SEEKING A DISPATCHER WITH IT MSP EXPERIENCE.
We are a managed IT services provider that has been delivering outstanding results for clients across the legal, medical, manufacturing, non-profit, professional services, and other industries for over 10 years. With major operations centers in New York, Massachusetts, and Florida, companies have come to rely upon us to design, build, secure, support, and improve their IT environments.
The Service Desk Dispatcher is responsible for all inbound user service requests; coordinating the dispatch of technicians for user issues requiring on-site resolution; and organizing technician schedules for all Service Desk and Network Operations Center (NOC) staff. The Service Desk Dispatcher will be responsible for communicating directly with clients, who are the users of the service and are requesting service regarding issues via phone, email, or customer portal. It is the Dispatcher's responsibility to ensure that all incidents, issues, and/or problems are logged, and contain all necessary information for a technician to resolve the user’s service issue and can assign the ticket to the proper technician who is qualified to remediate the support issue.
Responsibilities include the following:
- A point of contact to the customer for all types of service requests.
- Coordination of all IT support groups to ensure maximum utilization of billable resources.
- Pre-process service requests as they arrive through a phone call, email, manual entry, or direct customer input.
- Schedule internal and field technical resources on the dispatch portal.
- Monitor resource schedules to ensure prompt Time entry on service requests.
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, and notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages.
- Route incoming and existing tickets to the appropriate service group and geographic region.
- Monitor open service tickets to make sure the team is meeting customer SLA’s.
- Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction with fast turnaround of customer requests.
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively.
- Improve usage and increase productivity of IT support resources.
- Escalate service requests that cannot be scheduled within agreed service levels.
- Report the utilization of IT Support resources and successful completion of service requests to the Service Desk Manager.
- Responsible for entering time and expenses as they occur.
- Enter all work as service ticket into the computer system.
- Escalate requests to other team members as necessary.
- Basic computer and operating system knowledge.
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer care.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Technical awareness: the ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately.
- Service awareness of all organization’s key IT services for which support is being provided.
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services.
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment.
- Previous customer service experience desired.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in coordinating team workloads.
- Positive attitude and a strong willingness to continually learn.
- We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits program including health, dental, vision, education benefits, 401(k), and other benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $40,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Holiday pay
- Hourly pay
- Overtime pay
- 1 year
- 8 hour shift
- What ticketing system(s) have you utilized?
- MSP IT Dispatching: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Remote
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.