Are you looking for a job that affords you the opportunity to work with one of America’s top 100 most trusted Companies, while working from the comfort of your home?
Employee Sub-Group: Perm PT Hourly
Work Schedule: Part Time- Regular up to 20 hours per week
Position Title: Evaluator
About Lionbridge AI, a TELUS International company
We partner with the world's most innovative companies to develop and improve their AI powered products. Whether it’s improving the relevance of search engines or training digital assistants to understand more languages and dialects, our teams help break machine-learning barriers and build human-learning bridges around the world — and you can be part of it.
Lionbridge AI offers flexible opportunities with competitive rates across the globe. Learn more at Lionbridge.ai
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We are currently seeking dynamic and creative people who have a strong interest in improving online search results and are comfortable working on sensitive and adult content. A very important aspect of this role will involve reviewing the content of potential upsetting or offensive material to make internet browsing safer and more secure for all users. Through this work you will be making a valuable contribution by expressing your opinion on the quality and content of what is currently out there on the web and protecting users from viewing unsuitable material. You should have a minimum 12 months experience using Gmail as primary email, daily access to and use of a broadband internet connection to perform the work and an Android V4.2 or higher or iPhone running iOS version 9.0 or higher to perform the work on.
- High School Diploma or GED Qualification
- For cultural awareness purposes you should be living in the United States for the last 5 consecutive years.
- Gmail must be your primary email account
- Familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in the United States
- Experience in use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
- You must have an understanding of various social media environments and dynamics, including memes, virality, and other trends
- Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
To apply for this job please visit careers.lionbridge.com.