Website FlexCare Infusion Center
The Intake Specialist is responsible for receiving referrals from various referral sources and ensuring they are processed through the intake process in a timely manner. Obtaining the patient’s benefits, prior authorizations and/or predeterminations, as well as communicating with the patient and their families as well as the referral source to determine their needs, medical history, physical and mental state and special requirements.
- Process orders from referral sources.
- Respond to phone and fax inquiries.
- Complete welcome call to new patients.
- Call insurance to verify patient’s benefits and eligibility for requested services.
- Identify required documentation necessary by therapy.
- Obtain all necessary information required to process a prior authorization if applicable.
- Complete all start of care paperwork.
- Relay insurance coverage to referral source and patient and discuss financial responsibilities and any need for financial assistance.
- Patient entry into database.
- Upload all documents received to patient’s file.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum two years experience in specialty pharmacy infusion therapy or related healthcare services.
- Experience working with healthcare insurance.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Professional, upbeat, goal-oriented and a self-starter.
- Organized and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Customer service experience.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to work in an at home setting.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- 1-2 years experience with prior authorization management.
· High School diploma or GED equivalent required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $24.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
This is a remote position working from home. Schedule is Monday through Friday.
- Medical Insurance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Eligibility & Benefits Review: 1 year (Preferred)
- Specialty Pharmacy Drugs: 1 year (Preferred)
- Specialty Pharmacy Prior Authorization: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
JOB URL: https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=641636f398593a74
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.
MONEY MAKING IDEAS RIGHT NOW
1. PAIDVIEWPOINT - I've already made $770 in 2022! Fun, short surveys.
2. NEILSEN APP - Paying $50 per device, up to three devices for downloading their app!
3. CREATE PUZZLE BOOKS - Puzzle books sell like crazy on Amazon. Cash in!
4. ACOP - Earn taking surveys! Open to many countries. USA, Canada, UK, Germany and France.