We are seeking Customer Service Representatives that share our passion for providing service excellence. At Inktel, we are driven by our passion for people: Our clients, their customers and our amazing team of service representatives!
- Strong desire to be helpful and take ownership to resolve customer situations
- Identify root cause of inquiries by asking probing questions to determine the best solution
- Troubleshoot technical issues that are related to products not working as expected
- Provided customer relationship management tool to research inquiries, document customer interactions, and issue replacements
- Receive and respond to inbound customer inquiries via phone, email, and text while updating internal computer applications and systems
- Assist customers during the installation
- Maintain required product knowledge to deliver best in class service
- Exhibit a positive attitude and bring enthusiasm to work each and every day
- Proven record of great attendance and demonstrating skills as a team player
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal skills, clear diction, tone and knowledge/use of proper grammar
- Ability to explain complex, step-by-step processes to customers over the phone
- Prior customer service/troubleshooting experience preferred
- Ability to multitask by reading, typing, and navigating through applications while speaking with customers
- Must be able to communicate effectively with customers, management, and co-worker
Salary & Benefits:
Pay: $11.00 per hour + $1/hr performance based bonus potential
- Paid Time Off
- 401K plan with company matching dollar for dollar up to 6%
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Disability plans
- Employee Referral Bonus (unlimited)
- Employee Tickets at Work Discounts
The compensation package for this position includes a competitive base salary and the opportunity for hourly increases based on performance and tenure. After 60 days of employment, you will qualify for a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision and personal time off. After 6 months of employment, you will qualify to opt–in to the following benefits: short/long term disability, life insurance, and a 401K plan.
Inktel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.
MONEY MAKING IDEAS RIGHT NOW
1. PAIDVIEWPOINT - I've already made $770 in 2022! Fun, short surveys.
2. NEILSEN APP - Paying $50 per device, up to three devices for downloading their app!
3. CREATE PUZZLE BOOKS - Puzzle books sell like crazy on Amazon. Cash in!
4. ACOP - Earn taking surveys! Open to many countries. USA, Canada, UK, Germany and France.