Job Profile Summary
Computer Aid, Inc. (CAI) is seeking remote (with residency anywhere in Florida), part time image verifiers to work on an initiative within CAI's Toll Division. In this role you will be verifying the license plate images received from toll lane transactions. You are expected to have accuracy and speed while verifying the images. This position is 25 hours a week and has a pay rate of $10.27 per hour. At the beginning of this assignment, CAI will offer three different shifts from 8AM-1PM, 1PM-6PM and 6PM-11PM. There will also be a 30-day nesting period for training. After the 30-day period, resources that obtain 100% QA accuracy for processing images, will be entitled to a $0.50 per hour bonus on a weekly basis. Selected resources will be provided a laptop and mouse for the duration of their employment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Process images through VPS by clicking to verify previous edit, modify/edit to update, and rejecting at a 99.9% accuracy rate
- Average processing at least 350 images per hour
- Identify, document, and notify management for repetitive abnormities discovered while processing images
- Perform all job functions in a manner that will achieve compliance with established performance measures
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Six months prior data entry experience or similar experience in which performance was measured by accuracy preferred
- Basic PC skills
- Productive (hardworking)
- Data entry skills (20 wpm)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Decision making skills
- Dependable and stable
- Ability to self-manage due to remote work
- Must have Florida residency
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
- Must possess access to viable internet connect and a cell phone
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to interview remotely
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA and other federal, state and local standards
- Sedentary work that involves sitting or remaining stationary most of the time with occasional need to move around the office to attend meetings, etc.
- Ability to conduct repetitive tasks on a computer, utilizing a mouse, keyboard and monitor
To apply for this job please visit www2.jobdiva.com.