We are looking for a motivated and well-spoken Office Administrator to join our Operations team. The Office Administrator will be responsible for the development of leads, communicating with customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process. You should help them with anything they may need before the client meets with our sales team.
To be successful as an Office Admin you should be able to be quick to assess the problem, help the client resolve it, and achieve customer satisfaction. You must be a good listener and proficient with technology.
Inside Sales Representative Responsibilities:
* Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
* Understanding customers’ needs and identifying sales opportunities.
* Answering potential customers’ questions and sending additional information per email.
* Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
* Enrolling clients in our program via zoom.
* Answering the phone as available (if not doing a sign up.)
* Being able to work with a team to have their inquiry addressed if unable to do so independently.
Inside Sales Representative Requirements:
* High school diploma/GED.
* Previous experience in customer service.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
* Excellent phone skills.
* Exceptional customer service skills.
* Strong listening
* Ability to achieve targets.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $2,200.00 per month
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Fully Remote
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.