Website Revolution Hearing
After fitting hearing aids for the last 8 years, we have observed that there are too many families missing out on what quality hearing care could bring to their lives, and we purposed ourselves to change this.
Family is incredibly important to us at Revolution Hearing. Just as we would do anything for our own family and loved ones, we will do the same for every patient who walks into our door (or whose door we walk into with our mobile visits).
Revolution Hearing is all about honesty and value delivered where you are most comfortable – whether that’s in your home or in our office. Yes, you heard right, we’ll come to you!
About the role:
We are looking for a Virtual Assistant with experience in Google Suite. Who is proactive, quick to respond to directives, and a problem solver. Someone great at researching things on the internet, data entry, and familiar with current technologies.
This will be a fast-paced role with a variety of different tasks and challenges that present themselves each week. Since this is a remote position, one must be self-motivated, a self-starter, and have the ability to work independently.
This is an hourly rate Remote position with the opportunity to turn into a full-time role.
We are looking for someone in Latin America or Easter Europe that can work in the US eastern time working hours.
- Work with an existing talented team
- Completely remote schedule
- Location independence
- Opportunity to turn into a management role
- You’ll be joining a high-level and fast-paced team, working with exciting businesses and projects
Please note that you’ll be joining a fast pace and high-achieving team. You’ll be held to high expectations and challenged. And you’ll also be supported in your growth in this role professionally as well as personally.
If this sounds interesting to you please proceed with your application. First, answer the below questions in the job post. Shortlisted candidates will receive a 2nd round of questions so I can understand you as a person better. After the 2nd round of questions, you will be invited to perform a paid test project or a remote interview.
Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you!
- 2+ years of experience working remotely as a Virtual Assistant or relevant role
- Excellent research skills and data entry.
- Ability to quickly respond to directives – less than 5 minutes during working hours
- Clear English speaking skills with good English grammar
- Experience with Google Suite (focus on spreadsheets)
- Experience with communication tools like Teamwork, Zoom, Slack, etc.
- Comfortable making phone calls
- Comfortable working under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Solid organizational skills
- A dedicated work environment with an up-to-date desktop computer
Responsibilities (but are not limited to):
- Researching things on the internet and data entry
- Responding to directives
- Prepare spreadsheets and keep records.
- Occasional phone calls
- Working on different tasks (if needed)
JOB URL: https://sellerplex.recruitee.com/o/virtual-assistant-for-expert-hearing-care-company-ve
To apply for this job please visit sellerplex.recruitee.com.