Hiring US Raters for Search Engine Searches (Flex Schedule/Part-Time/Work at Home)
We partner with the world's most innovative companies to develop and improve their AI powered products. Whether it’s improving the relevance of search engines or training digital assistants to understand more languages and dialects, our teams help break machine-learning barriers and build human-learning bridges around the world — and you can be part of it.
Telus International offers flexible opportunities with competitive rates across the globe. Learn more at TelusInternational.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We are looking for dynamic and creative people who have strong communication skills and use the Internet daily. The job involves analyzing and providing feedback on text, web pages, images and other types of information for leading search engines, using an online tool. Raters log on to the online tool to select tasks to do on a self-directed schedule. A Rater reviews the results returned in a specific search query and rates them in terms of relevance. The majority of the task types will require both a desktop/laptop and a smartphone. You should have a minimum 12 months experience using Gmail as primary email, daily access to and use of a broadband internet connection to perform the work and an Android smartphone 4.2 or higher or iPhone iOS version 13.0 or higher to perform the work on.
• High School Diploma or GED Qualification
• For cultural awareness purposes you should be living in the United States for the last 5 consecutive years.
• Active daily user of Gmail, Google+ and other forms of social media including Twitter & Facebook
• Familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in the United States
• Experience in use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
JOB URL: https://jobs.telusinternational.com/en_US/careers/PipelineDetail/US-Rater-2022/38949
To apply for this job please visit jobs.telusinternational.com.