We're transforming the grocery industry
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Since 2012, we’ve been working towards creating a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together.
Groceries delivered to your door in as little as an hour. It seems simple, right? Well, it’s more complex than that. From re-routing deliveries during snowstorms, to connecting customers with coupons and deals for their favorite brands, to updating over half a billion grocery data lines every night…our efforts bring Instacart closer to being the operating system for the grocery industry.
Top EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online!
1. PaidViewpoint - I've earned over $495! And love the fast payout via Paypal.
2. ACOP - Get paid for your opinion! (USA, Canada, UK, Germany & France).
3. Easy Etsy Start Up - Start your own Etsy shop selling cute coffee mugs!
4. 1Q - Get paid .25 instantly into PayPal for EVERY text questions you answer!
Solving these problems is what helps our customers get back time in their day, so they can do more of what they love.
Introducing Our Hybrid Working Model
As the future of work evolves, so do we. We have a hybrid model where our roles are open to in-office, flex, or remote work.
Accommodations & Accessibility
At Instacart, we strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need assistance submitting an application through our career site due to a disability or special need, please submit a request via our Accommodations Team and we will reach out soon to see how we may be able to assist.
Our Care team in Atlanta provides high quality care to our customer, shopper, and retailer communities. We are looking for a Content Specialist who is passionate about developing and improving the customer experience across multiple channels and formats. You’ll have opportunities to learn new technology, hone your writing skills across multiple channels and content types, and grow with our team!
ABOUT THE JOB
- Manage support and self-service content across process and governance cycles for knowledge base articles, help centers, workflows, messaging templates, email, phone and chat shortcuts, and job aids.
- Create content types including text, video, and presentations on an ad hoc basis for support and self-service channels.
- Support external communications efforts by sending and reporting on email communications
- Conduct regular content inventories to ensure accuracy and identify gaps
- Participate in peer reviews of content created by other team members
- QA/review and edit content for accuracy and alignment with brand voice and tone
- Manage content requests and workflows, including communicating with requestors, monitoring process and governance requirements, and facilitating stakeholder reviews and approvals
- Work with our Process, QA, and Support teams to identify and assign content gaps and improvements
- Build a deep understanding of the Instacart platform, culture, audiences, and processes
- Bachelor's degree with a concentration in communications, marketing, social media, or related discipline
- Experience with communication technology (entry level, 0-2 years experience)
- Solid writing and editing skills (entry level, 0-2 years experience)
- Familiarity with AP and Chicago style guides
- Demonstrated skill in simplifying technical content for user understanding
- Strong technical aptitude – comfortable learning any software product
- Familiarity with one or more CRM and CMS – bonus points for Zendesk experience
- Demonstrated experience with spreadsheets to create and manage content inventories
- Understanding of and appreciation for best-in-class customer experience
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Flexible and self-motivator mindset – ready to move fast and adapt continuously to a rapidly scaling culture, and own the work you do
- Examples of a variety of writing styles/content types
To apply for this job please visit instacart.careers.