Website TransPerfect Dataforce
TransPerfect Dataforce is a new, rapidly growing division offering high-quality data for Human-Machine Interaction to some of the most prestigious technology companies in the world. Our department focuses on gathering, enriching, and processing training data for Machine Learning in different AI domains. Dataforce is seeking motivated Moderators in the USA to join our team as a Freelancer.
Moderators will work directly with participants to ensure the proper execution of study requirements. The primary responsibility is to moderate user sessions and provide updates to the other members of the production team, as well as very basic troubleshooting of data collection technology. We are looking for individuals who have excellent communication skills, are diligent, detail-oriented, and can work fairly independently. The successful candidate is a team player who thrives in a fast-paced work environment with experience in customer service.
Moderators are primarily responsible for (but not limited to):
- Interacting with the participant(s) and leading them through data collection projects;
- Capture data for the assigned project aiming to reach the targeted daily goal;
- Using Client tools to label/tag data;
- Convey sessions details to the Project Manager and Production team;
- Interact with various hardware & software;
- High attention to detail;
- Customer service oriented;
- Goal driven and objective mindset;
- Integrity and strong work ethic;
- Report creation, monitoring, and updating;
- Creative problem solver;
- Proactive decision-maker;
- Team player.
JOB URL: https://dataforce.recruitee.com/o/project-moderator-washington-dc
To apply for this job please visit dataforce.recruitee.com.
MONEY MAKING IDEAS RIGHT NOW
1. PAIDVIEWPOINT - I've already made $770 in 2022! Fun, short surveys.
2. NEILSEN APP - Paying $50 per device, up to three devices for downloading their app!
3. CREATE PUZZLE BOOKS - Puzzle books sell like crazy on Amazon. Cash in!
4. ACOP - Earn taking surveys! Open to many countries. USA, Canada, UK, Germany and France.