JOB DESCRIPTION AND DETAILS
Revele - Why work with us?
Since 1999, we've led the industry in implementing technology to enhance the revenue cycle management process. And with over 25 years in healthcare reimbursement and technology industry, we've endured a vast amount of change - the Affordable Care Act, ICD-10, Electronic Health Records, to name a few. What does all of this mean?
It means at Revele we don't run from change, we embrace it.
We're entrepreneurs at heart and today, we rely on the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) to run our business. Inspired by change, we commit to improving ourselves and our services so that we can create more value for our customers. We believe by doing so, we can build happier and healthier communities that improve the quality of life globally.
As a leading EHR revenue cycle management service, Revele assists a client base across the U.S. including physician practices, hospital-owned physician groups, and enterprise networks with end-to-end revenue cycle management services. Revele has been named to the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in the nation for three years and ranked as "Best in Class" in the Medical Group Management Association's (MGMA) list of top medical business and service organizations. As a result of our industry success and growth, Revele is seeking a highly motivated Patient Services Representative with a passion for customer service to join our team.
The Patient Services Representative is a full-time, remote position. In this role, you will be part of a team that assists patients with medical billing statement questions and processing patient payments. Your primary responsibility will be to provide an exceptional level of customer service for every patient while resolving outstanding balances and answering any questions the patient may have regarding billing statements.
Patient Services Call Center Hours:
Monday - Friday; 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Revele Pay & Benefits:
Full-time remote position at $14.50/hour
Paid Health Insurance
Paid Time Off
Medical, Dental, & Vision Plans
The Ideal Candidate for This Position:
- Has a passion for customer service
- Knowledge of Medical terminology
- Medical billing experience
- Previous experience with eClinicalWorks EHR or a similar EHR technology (Cerner, Epic, Allscripts, Athena)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Takes pride in every aspect of their work and performs daily responsibilities with a positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Is a strong team player with a commitment to continuous learning
- Pays close attention to detail to ensure a positive patient experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of customer service or medical front/back office experience
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus
- Experience with Patient collections a plus
Responsibility of a Patient Services Representative Includes:
- Ability to work remotely
- Reviewing patient's account to ensure accuracy
- Managing all inbound and outbound phone calls from patients and staff relating to patient accounts in a timely and courteous manner
- Interpreting and communicating client billing practices, insurance claims, submissions, and out-of-pocket patient responsibility to all customers; including physicians, physicians' office staff, patients and others with a business need to know
- Assisting patients with establishing budget payment plans
- Identifying and resolving patient billing questions and concerns
- Processing all clerical records and patient information requested to resolve patient account balances
- Responds promptly and completely to all written patient inquiries and requests to obtain a final resolution for the patient
- Responding to patient inquiries researching and resolving unpaid balances and credit balances
- Performing various collection actions including contacting patients by phone and resubmitting claims for third party reimbursement
- Posting accurate account adjustments, corresponds with clients to reverse adjustments and update notes on the account
- Following department policy and procedures to ensure the maintenance of adequate account documentation to meet audit requirements
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.