The Technical Support Engineer is responsible for receiving inbound phone calls, chats & emails. This individual will provide training and technical support to customers of the Solera products. This individual will work closely with cross functional teams to resolve concerns and manage cases to resolution, including resolving concerns raised during installation, operation, maintenance, product application issues, and OS compatibility issues. Support includes diagnosing and troubleshooting.
This Job Description indicates the major duties required, but does not include all the duties and qualifications required of an employee
Essential Job Duties
- Analyze break/fix issues and work with empathy and sense of urgency to deliver solutions to meet customer/partner needs.
- Document all customer interactions and resolutions, clearly and consistently, in the existing case management systems
- Actively contribute to our technical knowledge base, online community, and other technical documentation.
- Collaboration with internal teams in identifying product defects, designing solutions, and testing.
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams to include Sales, Product, Engineering, Operations, etc.
- Develop working knowledge of the assigned Solera products.
- Maintain knowledge of DealerSocket solutions and integrations within the assigned customer environments
- Ensure customer configuration aligns with recommended best practices
- Serve as customer advocate to ensure that issues are resolved quickly and efficiently
- Alert and advise customers around critical issues and software updates.
- Invest in ongoing self-development to acquire industry relevant skills necessary to satisfy your customer’s needs
- A keen analytical mind and advanced problem-solving skills coupled with a commitment to extraordinary customer experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and a positive attitude.
- A passion for technology, with knowledge and experience of Windows OS, Networking, and internet Browser support
- Proven aptitude in managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while meeting critical SLAs and deadlines.
- Display strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience.
- 1+ years of Customer Service/Technical experience
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Required to sit for extended periods of time
- Required to wear a telephone headset to interact with clients over the phone for 8+ hours a day
- Required to type for extended periods of time
- Required to work with digital displays for 8+ hours a day
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work from home
- Expectation of separate work area
JOB URL: https://solera.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/Global_Career_Site/job/Virtual-US/Customer-Support—CRM_JR-014272
- Expectation of separate work area
To apply for this job please visit solera.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.
MONEY MAKING IDEAS RIGHT NOW
1. PAIDVIEWPOINT - I've already made $770 in 2022! Fun, short surveys.
2. NEILSEN APP - Paying $50 per device, up to three devices for downloading their app!
3. CREATE PUZZLE BOOKS - Puzzle books sell like crazy on Amazon. Cash in!
4. ACOP - Earn taking surveys! Open to many countries. USA, Canada, UK, Germany and France.