Nicka & Associates
E/M, ICD-10-CM, CPT or HCPCS: 2 years (Required)
core coding certification (CPC CCS-P COC) from AAPC or AHIMA (Preferred)
Full Job Description
COME JOIN our team of dedicated coders at Nicka & Associates, Inc . We have built a solid reputation specializing in Emergency Medicine, Freestanding and Urgent Care Coding, Compliance and Education. We take pride in being a company that our clients have valued and trusted for over 19 years. NAI coders enjoy opportunities for education, advancement and growth with the security of steady team assignments.
We are currently taking resumes for the following specialties:
- Pro & Facility ED/ER – SIGN ON BONUS Eligible!
- Freestanding (FSED)
- Urgent Care
Qualifications, Skills and Certifications:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in ED, ER, FSED and/or Urgent Care coding Preferred
- Minimum of 1 current core coding certificate (CPC, CCS-P, COC) through AAPC or AHIMA. Will consider experience and passing score on coding assessment in lieu of certification, with approved applicants required to obtain core certification within one year of hire date.
- Must have experience in abstracting coding from documentation without assistance from a CAC program:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Types: Full-Time, Part-Time, PRN, Contract
Our coding positions are 100% Remote – No Travel for Training required.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Signing bonus
- ED Pro/Facility, FSED or Urgent Care coding: 2 years (Required)
- E/M, ICD-10-CM, CPT or HCPCS: 2 years (Required)
- core coding certification (CPC CCS-P COC) from AAPC or AHIMA (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.