Website Blissful Travel Escapes LLC
Our commitment and purpose are to be a first-class provider of enriching and exceptional Disney travel experiences. Delivering unforgettable Disney vacations making sure that our clients and their family have a vacation that exceeds their expectations each and every time. We make sure our clients are taken care of every step along their journey whether it be by land or sea.
We take care of all logistic components of your Disney vacation planning so that it is a seamless and stress-free vacation experience for our clients. We are here to help them make their next Disney vacation an unforgettable one.
We are looking for motivated and organized Disney-loving individuals to join our team. These people will be self-starters with special attention to detail. Our agency specializes in family travel, as well as honeymoons and romantic escapes. We are seeking passionate, dedicated individuals to join our team and help provide unparalleled customer service and support to our clients.
We offer a competitive commission split, industry-recognized training & start-up tools, and services to help our advisors achieve maximum results as they begin their journey among many other great benefits.
- This is an Independent Contractor Position
- Clean background check
- Disney knowledgeable
- Must have 1st hand experience of Disney Parks, Resorts and/or Cruise
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for Travel
- Ability to work with Social Media channels
- Able to work comfortably in a commission-based field
- Previous sales experience in a travel-related industry
- Video editing
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $1.00 – $100,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Self-determined schedule
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
If meeting a potential client in person a mask is required to be worn. Otherwise, the majority of consultations will be virtual.
- This is a commission-based role in which you are an I-9 contractor. Are you willing to operate in this type of setting?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Travel planning: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
Work Location: Remote
JOB URL: https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?cmp=Blissful-Travel-Escapes-LLC&t=Disney+Travel+Advisor&jk=8775d3a191d07b52
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.