Hiring Data Entry Reps – Work at Home –
Innovative, Dynamic, Fast Pace and Collaborative, these are just some of the words that our employees use to describe us but hey – don’t just take it from us – become a part of BroadPath today and experience our Culture of Constant Connection! BroadPath is hiring Data Entry Representatives. Data Entry Representative will be responsible to obtain and process all pertinent clinical information needed for the authorization of professional and medical services. The position responds to patient referrals and works insurance companies to pre-certify services based on the patient’s benefit plan.
- Reviews all referrals for eligibility, expiration date, and accuracy
- Acts as a liaison between patients, providers, and staff members to direct appropriate cases to the Utilization Management staff
- Works cooperatively with internal and external customers to help members and providers with referral issues
- Participates in answering Prior Authorization calls and entering customer data in database daily
- Clinical experience and/or healthcare experience with medical insurance
- Ability to handle insurance-based questions
- Authorization experience (office and/or experience with CPT, ICD 10 codes)
- 2+ years’ experience in a medical office or clinical environment
- Must have knowledge of durable medical equipment
- Knowledge of HMO systems and experience working with the medical referral process required Our Data Entry Representatives will love the following benefits & perks!
- Invitation to join our Inclusivity, Diversity, Equity, + Action Committee
- Access to BroadPath’s Limited Medical Plan starting first of the month after 60 days of employment. After one (1) year of full-time employment, you will receive access to our Major Medical Plan, 401K, and our one of a kind “Bhive Kit;” which includes a camera that allows you to join our Connected Culture!
- Uncapped Employee Referral Program & Weekly Pay
JOB URL: https://broad-path.com/careers/job/J-23-200677/
To apply for this job please visit broad-path.com.