SMI is one of the most highly regarded technology producers in the human services field. We develop state-of-the-art solutions for complex human service operations. To maintain our prominence in this competitive industry, SMI recruits individuals who are technical, creative, client-focused, and most importantly willing to go the Extra Mile. In our 50th year as a family-owned and operated business, SMI considers its employees and clients part of an extended family. We are a family serving families. Our culture is one of teamwork, dedication, empowerment, and a strong emphasis on work-life balance. We offer an optimal atmosphere for career growth and achievement while remaining competitive in terms of compensation and benefits. We are multi-state operation and administrative private company with a staff of over 650 employees throughout the United States. We depend on the expertise of our SMI team to support and develop the very best systems and product lines in the industry and expect continued innovation. If you are looking for a meaningful and fulfilling career, we hope that you will consider SMI.
The Data Entry Operator is responsible for processing child support payments in the SDU (State Disbursement Unit) system in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures. In addition, the Data Entry Operator will be responsible for other duties as assigned.
- Must maintain a general understanding of policies and procedures
- Possess strong interpersonal skills using tact, patience, and courtesy
- Maintain the ability to collect, research, organize and analyze data
- Possess the ability to work as a team member, but also independently at times with limited direction
- Successful at working in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain flexibility and/or the ability to work overtime as needed to meet stringent schedules and timelines
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- At least one year of prior experience in the areas of data entry or another related field. Will accept equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the knowledge, skills and abilities needed to perform the duties assigned
- Must be proficient in data entry skills including keyboard, mouse, 10-key pad
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
This is a Full-Time Position. The schedule begins at 4AM!
We offer a fantastic benefits package, competitive pay, paid time off/holiday pay, and so much more!
JOB URL: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/SYS1000SYSM/JobBoard/af110f16-858c-29d9-1f15-256cc8c4bd14/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=98c6866d-88cc-4cd6-9393-0278843f1cb8
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.