*This is a remote position that will require you to physically be located in the US East Coast and working during US East Coast hours.
Kintone is a SaaS company that helps businesses craft custom software solutions for their needs through Kintone’s cloud-based, no-code platform. Recognized in Forrester’s Wave and Gartner’s Magic Quadrant as a leader in the space, Kintone strives to make teamwork better with its all-in-one workplace platform built for collaboration.
Businesses of any size can use Kintone to build and deploy sophisticated custom database applications that do exactly what they need—and then easily maintain and update these applications as their needs change. Platform features designed for high-level productivity include automated workflows, granular permission controls, built-in collaboration and chat tools, and more.
Over 15,000 clients globally, including SoftBank, Shiseido, and Japan Airlines, have used Kintone to build and run over 1 million custom business applications, adding over 1,000 new apps daily on the platform. Intelligent dashboard reporting, centralized data and communication, and automated notifications make their teamwork more efficient and more seamless.
With US headquarters in San Francisco, Kintone is part of Cybozu Inc. (4776: Tokyo Stock Exchange), Japan's #1 collaboration and office productivity software provider for the past 10+ years and has global offices throughout Japan and in China, Vietnam and Australia.
A progressive, employee-centric company, Cybozu is an equal opportunity employer that’s reinventing work culture and flexible workstyles both with its products and leading HR policies. Learn more about Cybozu’s amazing story and culture here: https://www.kintone.com/lessons-from-silicon-valley/
Customer Success has become a vital part of Kintone as we support our rapidly expanding customer base with programs, outreach, events, content, tools, etc to create great client experiences and generate excellent client satisfaction.
Customer Success Specialist will focus on creating thrilled and evangelistic clients, ensuring a great experience with the product and with our customer service through direct and ongoing communication and interaction. Key responsibilities include:
Regularly engage with existing customers to:
- Build loyalty
- Train/educate on Kintone’s features and diverse use cases
- Inform about upcoming new product updates
- Retrieve suggestions/feedback on the product and our service to continuously improve the overall experience
- Deepen and expand their usage of Kintone throughout the department and organization
- Ensure they are getting the most out of their solution
- Secure renewals and up-sell
- Support customers via Kintone and Zendesk portals, as well as phone and web meetings
- Onboard and train new customers
- Interact with internal sales and engineering stakeholders to get timely replies to clients
- This is a remote position that will require you to have a fast, stable internet connection and suitable working environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Responsiveness and understanding of accountability while in a work-from-home environment
- Strong sense of self-discipline and respect for customers' and coworkers' time
- A digital native, experienced with all the standard business software and quick to learn new software tools
- A natural teacher, outgoing and personable
- At least 1-year previous experience in a customer success/customer facing role
What’s in it for you?
- A fun environment that values flexible work styles and teamwork
- Partial reimbursement for classes and opportunities for your professional development
- Be part of a growing global company leading the low-code revolution
- Competitive salary and full benefits
TO APPLY/DETAILS - SEE ORIGINAL JOB POST - CLICK HERE
**If link no longer works, it's probably filled or no longer available.