Us: Fast growing startup of 90+ people. Remote team, mainly based in the UK. YC alumni (summer 2019). We’re on a mission to connect people around the world to make trustworthy data more accessible and facilitate world-changing research 🚀
As the Academic Customer Success Representative at Prolific, you’ll be defining and implementing our key growth initiatives in our largest market. Working with our highest potential academic accounts, and supported by an academic sales and marketing team, you’ll play a vital part in achieving Prolific’s ambitious goals in this market in 2023.
What you'll be doing
- Building relationships with our highest potential academic customers
- Defining and implementing strategies to grow and retain our key customers
- Supported by an SDR and academic marketing team, initiate relationships with new researchers within our customer base
- Advocating for our customer's needs internally and creating a feedback loop
- Attending academic conferences in the UK and abroad
What you’ll bring
- Experience in a customer facing, target driven role in a B2B technology company (customer success, sales)
- Great listening and communication skills, ability to build strong relationships with customers
- Proven track record of initiating and leading successful growth and retention initiatives, working with a cross-functional team
- A desire to grow and learn fast
Even better if you have
- Experience working with academic researchers or higher education institutions
- A personal interest in research
What you’ll get
⚖️ Work Life Balance: We’re all looking to strike the right work-life balance, and as a remote-first company you’re able to work flexibly from home or our dog-friendly co-working space in Old Street. We offer 25 days of holiday, plus bank holidays of course, which you can opt out of if you’d like. We also offer summer hours, with early finish Fridays throughout June to August.
🏡 Family Life: We offer generous maternity, paternity and shared parental leave. Need to pick your child up from school? No Problem. Our flexible working gives you the childcare flexibility you need.
🧘 Wellbeing: We care deeply about our employee's well-being and that’s why we offer comprehensive Bupa private health insurance that disregards medical history and also Medicash (a health cash plan). We also offer a taxable monthly stipend of £150 that you can spend on whatever improves your wellness and remote working experience. Having a healthy working environment is really important to us and so we offer a £1,000 home office budget, along with a Mac laptop when you start – plus a £200 yearly top-up.
📚 Learn & Grow: Development is really important to us and we want to give all of our employees the opportunity to learn and grow. There are many personal growth and career progression opportunities available, as well as mentoring. And we also offer a £1,000 yearly budget for education, growth and training for you to use at your discretion.
💙 Culture: We’re a friendly bunch here at Prolific; open, transparent and inclusive. Although we’re a remote-first company, we still love to hang out with each other! We run collaborative quarterly company-wide meets up and team socials (both virtually and in-person) and it’s all paid for by us. Alongside this, we offer a £1,000 yearly team meet-up budget for discretionary meet-ups so that you can cover travel, food and accommodation. As a business we’re also committed to carbon offsetting; each month we donate money in your name to plant trees, and being remote we’re doing our bit to offset travel as well.
JOB URL: https://boards.eu.greenhouse.io/prolific/jobs/4100818101
To apply for this job please visit boards.eu.greenhouse.io.