Website UnitedHealth Group
If you are located within EST, CST, and MST, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* (work from home) as you take on some tough challenges.
Even if you have no prior experience, we have training classes starting soon to help you build the successful career that you want – apply today!
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.SM
Turn on the news on any night of the week and you’re likely to hear about the changes that are sweeping through our health care system. It’s dramatic. It’s positive. And it’s being led by companies like UnitedHealth Group. Now, you can take advantage of some of the best training and tools in the world to help serve our existing and new customers. You’ll take as many as 50-70 calls per day from customers who have questions about their health benefits. As their advocate, you’ll use your personality and our tools to help them through the health care benefits available to them, including helping them enroll in a new plan. This is no small opportunity.
This is a full time position (40 hours/week), our hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 7a-10p CST, with limited shift availability on the weekends from 7a-10p CST. At times throughout the season, it may be necessary to work mandatory and/or voluntary overtime based on peak call volume.
We offer 9 weeks of paid training. The hours during training will be 8 am – 4:30 pm CST (times could change based on trainer availability), Monday through Friday. Training will be conducted from your home.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher) OR equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3+ years of combined education, work and/or volunteer experience
- Social work, behavioral health, disease prevention, health promotion and behavior change (working with vulnerable populations and Medicaid)
- Health Care/Insurance environment (familiarity with medical terminology, health plan documents, or benefit plan design)
- Sales or account management experience
- Customer Service Experience
- Reside within EST, CST or MST
- Required to have a dedicated work area established that is separated from other living areas and provides information privacy
- Ability to keep all company sensitive documents secure (if applicable)
- Must live in a location that can receive a UnitedHealth Group approved high-speed internet connection or leverage an existing high-speed internet service
JOB URL: https://careers.unitedhealthgroup.com/job/16183506/customer-service-advocate-work-from-home-dallas-tx/
To apply for this job please visit careers.unitedhealthgroup.com.
MONEY MAKING IDEAS RIGHT NOW
1. PAIDVIEWPOINT - I've already made $770 in 2022! Fun, short surveys.
2. NEILSEN APP - Paying $50 per device, up to three devices for downloading their app!
3. CREATE PUZZLE BOOKS - Puzzle books sell like crazy on Amazon. Cash in!
4. ACOP - Earn taking surveys! Open to many countries. USA, Canada, UK, Germany and France.