Website Walden University
The Customer Service Representative will service incoming customers through phone calls, chats, SMS and email inquiries and connect calls, connecting them with the appropriate department based on their need(s) to appropriate group(s). CSR's are responsible for providing excellent customer service, documentation or communications and appropriate follow up.
- Provide initial support for customers by steering prospects to the appropriate team for service.
- Respond to customer inquiries through phone, chat, email and possibly SMS.
- Document calls, chats, emails and customer information according to standard operating procedures.
- Identify customer concerns and escalate to the appropriate department/representative.
- Resolve customer issues at the front line.
- Provide feedback and suggestions for new strategies for success with respect to effectiveness and efficiency in servicing our customers.
- Assist the CSR manager with pilot and outbound call initiatives.
- Stay up-to date on business processes and product knowledge, utilizing internal resources to accurately transfer calls to the appropriate team.
- High School education. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3+ years of customer service experience preferred.
- Proficient in relevant computer systems and internet applications such as: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of administration and clerical processes.
- Exceptional time management, follow-up, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to stay organized and work in a fast paced environment.
- Energetic, Motivated, Solutions Oriented.
JOB URL: https://indeedeasyapply-adtalem.icims.com/jobs/125267/job
To apply for this job please visit indeedeasyapply-adtalem.icims.com.