The Work Order Management/Billing Reconciliation Operations Specialist is responsible for the overall oversight and completion of tasks associated with work orders in VMS tools, ATS tools, or via electronic manual methods. Additionally, the Operations Specialist is responsible for the reconciliation of billing through research and adjustments in tools that balance what was paid and billed vs what was paid to Kelly from the customer. The individual is critical in supporting the quality and efficiency of service to the external customer and impacts the financial status of a program.
The Operations Specialist will be responsible for the below:
• Completes high complexity task work which may include tasks related to billing, payment to employees, audit and contract compliance, and customer technology support
• Produces high quality and quantity output of results for assigned tasks
• Meets SLAs and other deadlines as required by contracts, and business leaders
• Consults on process design and improvements
Work Order Management:
• Reviews and accepts work orders in pending status
• Ensures that data in work order matches data in KSN and completes required tool fields and document upload as applicable
• Resolves data integrity issues as applicable
• Reviews, accepts and updates data as revisions are put through VMS tools or manual work orders
• Ensures that appropriate work orders have been created and activated so that payroll and billing processes can happen per the program requirements
• Reviews reconciliation reporting from FSS on a weekly/daily basis
• Researches root cause of billing issues and resolves to avoid future issues and balance out billing
• Works weekly/daily toward resolution by making corrections in VMS and or Kelly tools
• Reaches out to colleagues for assistance or information needed as applicable
• Escalates when response issues from branch or TA occur
• Reviews missing, pending and rejected time weekly and works to have items resolved within a reasonable time as our control allows. Escalates customer, program, or internal response time or other issues when necessary
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, time sensitive environment
• Attention to detail
• Ability to take initiative and work independently
• Ability to provide solutions for problems
• Excellent time management and organization skills
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal as well as interpersonal and decision making
Education: HS Diploma or equivalent
Years of Experience: 1 to 2 years Operational or administrative experience. Customer service experience in addition to the operational and administrative is a plus
Type of Experience: Operational or administrative experience. Customer service experience in addition to the operational and administrative is a plus
Skills: Basic Word, Excel, and Power Point. Proficient Excel preferred as well as experience with Microsoft Outlook
The hourly rate for this role will range from $18-20/hr.
IF APPLY BUTTON BELOW DOESN'T WORK – JOB URL: https://careers.kellyocg.com/job/7662-Operations-Specialist-Virtual-Contract-pak-7662
To apply for this job please visit careers.kellyocg.com.
MONEY MAKING IDEAS RIGHT NOW
1. PAIDVIEWPOINT - I've already made $770 in 2022! Fun, short surveys.
2. NEILSEN APP - Paying $50 per device, up to three devices for downloading their app!
3. CREATE PUZZLE BOOKS - Puzzle books sell like crazy on Amazon. Cash in!
4. ACOP - Earn taking surveys! Open to many countries. USA, Canada, UK, Germany and France.