Are you detail orientated and organized? Do you routinely engage in conversations with everyone you meet? Do you like job perks, good pay, and growth potential? If so, then Medcor may be the right company for you!
Here are the top 3 reasons why this job is different than any other job you’re looking for:
- Medcor focuses on every advocate’s personal well-being, through our Better Me Wellness program. How many corporate jobs around here give you that?
- Medcor believes and supports a fun and inviting atmosphere as part of our [email protected] program. Advocates complement each other, are happy at work, and there’s even time for play. I know, crazy concept, huh? But it works!
- Support an open-door policy. We support you and work with you through all the challenging times. We believe in a work/life balance. We want good, healthy advocates who can, in turn, advocate for others and make this place a whole lot better!
Medcor is looking to hire an On-boarding Specialist on a Part Time (20-25 hours per week) basis working remotely from a home office or at our corporate headquarters in McHenry, IL. Schedule will be dictated by business needs, so open availability is encouraged.
The pay range for this position is $17-$19 per hour. This position does not include benefits.
The Onboarding Specialist provides daily administrative support to Medcor by assisting new hires with their onboarding needs. This position requires that you are highly organized, can manage multiple tasks and priorities, are not easily overwhelmed, and are comfortable interfacing with all levels of internal management and staff. This position is often privy to confidential information and as such, requires diplomacy and discretion at all times.
A typical day in the life of an Onboarding Specialist
- Assist newly hired advocates to ensure all requirements of pre-employment and onboarding are met prior to their start date
- Communication with all newly hired advocates throughout the hiring and onboarding process
- Ensure all documents for employment are received in a timely manner from the newly hired advocate
- Build and maintain internal team relationships
- Assist the Onboarding Team in data keeping and updating
- Occasionally support the human resources team with administrative tasks
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Have strong attention to detail with thorough and timely follow-up and excellent organizational skills
- Be able to interpret and apply a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Have strong PC & other technological skills, including experience using MS Office Products; proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to work well under pressure, meeting multiple deadlines
- Be able to learn quickly and problem-solve independently
- LOVE what you do!
- Have a positive and outgoing personality!
- Be willing to go above and beyond just because that’s who you are!
- Be able to have fun!
It's a Plus If
- You have experience in customer service or data entry
- You have at least one year of administrative assistant experience
We don’t just advocate for our clients and our patients; we also advocate for ourselves. To learn more about Medcor’s Culture click here.
Medcor embraces a set of simple, interconnected practices that everyone can tailor to their own life and work. To preserve our pioneering, entrepreneurial spirit, we impart our values through the ongoing [email protected] campaign: encouraging our advocates to make a conscious choice to practice our values, to celebrate and recognize each other via our peer recognition program, and to support one another during tough times.
Medcor is a tobacco free and smoke free workplace!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
JOB URL: https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=c04502392bf322f5
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.