Website Cloverleaf Care
Please note that this is a 100% remote position for a part-time role for a Healthcare organization. You will need to have a reliable high-speed internet connection. Staying connected is a core part of our culture, and we thrive in a “virtual real” environment during the workday.
Hiring now for part-time position in the In-Home Care industry. This is a 100% remote position.
We are a rapidly expanding In-Home Care agency looking to hire a key member to our team, who will educate the healthcare and senior community about our services and bring in new client referrals.
We would love to speak with you if you are a motivated, positive, outgoing professional with outstanding communication abilities and experience in recruitment and customer service selling services.
We encourage active or retired healthcare professionals who match the above profile to apply as well.
You can be located anywhere in the US for this permanent Remote (Work from Home) position!
This individual will be responsible for meeting recruiting goals and educating the healthcare community serving seniors about the company's services. Continuous recruitment of caregivers and daily outreach to the healthcare community are some keys to success in this role. Sales related outreach mainly involves developing and maintaining professional relationships with healthcare organizations in the community through daily regular remote communication methods. Recruiting caregivers primarily requires calling jobseekers, posting new job ads and managing applicants in the database for open caregiver positions.
The Office Assistant(Operations) will perform the following job functions:
- Perform recruiting for caregivers.
- Build relationships with community healthcare resources for attracting new client sign-ups.
- Educate the senior community about the company’s In-Home Care services.
- Handle inquiries from prospective leads and convert to clients.
- Perform new client intakes.
- Post ads, social media posts, blogs, podcasts and support other marketing activities.
- Answer telephone and provide excellent customer service utilizing good telephone technique.
- Update records and prepare reports.
- Other office coordination duties.
Duties are not limited to those listed as the position has a wide scope of duties under the under the auspices of the company.
- 2+ year’s experience in a professional office work environment.
- Previous experience in a homecare setting with strong references, a definite plus.
- Hands-on computer experience (Microsoft Office, web applications, scheduling tools among others) with a proven ability to work with multiple computer programs, applications and software tools in everyday work is a **MUST**.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills with phone. Must demonstrate crystal clear phone call voice quality using home office equipment during hiring process.
- Strong work ethics, respectful and a professional attitude towards work.
- US Citizen or proof of work authorization required.
- 100% remote (work from home)!
- Competitive pay!
- Sick pay.
- Bonuses, feel rewarded for your contributions to the Company's growth!
- Gain valuable healthcare work experience.
- Opportunity to work with seniors — a valuable skill with the fastest growing demographics today.
- Feel rewarded for your work each day by making a difference in the lives of thankful families.
- A positive, friendly and fun work environment based on mutual respect and responsibility.
JOB URL: https://cloverleaf-care.breezy.hr/p/68b6023e329b-office-assistant-for-marketing-remote-work-from-home
To apply for this job please visit cloverleaf-care.breezy.hr.