Website Health Advocate
We are looking for service-oriented individuals with the ability to consistently address calls from our members and provide excellent customer care, in a fast-paced environment.
Why is Health Advocate a great place to work? For starters, Health Advocate employees enjoy helping people every single day. Employees are given the training they need to do their jobs well, and they work with supervisors and staff who are supportive and friendly. Employees have room to grow, and many of Health Advocate's supervisors are promoted from within the company.
Summary of Role
Our Benefits Associates play an important role in providing guidance, direction, and supporting our valued members to navigate the health care system in a remote, call center environment . If you are someone who thrives in making a difference by helping others, have customer service experience, and are committed to making a contribution while growing your career in the health industry this is the job for you. We have training classes starting soon to help you build the successful career that you want – apply today!
As a work from home associate, you’ll deliver a positive experience that solves members’ needs/challenges., while working to resolve issues.
Invested in you
Health Advocate offers all work equipment and a comprehensive new-employee training program to help you develop the knowledge and skills that will set you up for success in your role and in supporting our members.
At Health Advocate, you’ll have the ability to pursue your ambitions and grow your career. We’ve got you covered with a total rewards package that includes Robust Medical coverage, as well as Dental & Vision benefits, tuition assistance, 401(k) savings plan with company match, paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, Employee Assistance Programs and Wellness Programs.
- This position is full-time (40 hours/week) Monday – Friday. The two shifts that are available are 1:00-9:30 p.m. EST, and 1:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST.
- It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime.
- Interfacing with internal and external resources to provide guidance and direction regarding benefit plan options, cost factors and finding applicable health providers. Answer incoming calls and emails and respond to benefit inquires.
- Place outbound follow-up calls for issues that cannot be resolved during the initial call.
- Provide benefit information to members, about questions and concerns about benefit options. Help members compare and contrast benefits during open enrollment, and members experiencing a change of status or life event.
- High School Degree or GED required
- Associate’s degree with major course work in business administration, liberal arts, public health, healthcare management, or a related field preferred
JOB URL: https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=c6f519ad26492ff4
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.
MONEY MAKING IDEAS RIGHT NOW
1. PAIDVIEWPOINT - I've already made $770 in 2022! Fun, short surveys.
2. NEILSEN APP - Paying $50 per device, up to three devices for downloading their app!
3. CREATE PUZZLE BOOKS - Puzzle books sell like crazy on Amazon. Cash in!
4. ACOP - Earn taking surveys! Open to many countries. USA, Canada, UK, Germany and France.