Website Dartmouth College
|Position Title||Admissions Reader|
|Hiring Range Minimum||$28.00 / hour|
|Hiring Range Maximum||Please inquire|
|Location of Position||
To read and evaluate Dartmouth undergraduate admissions applications during the reading season (October through March).
* Bachelor’s degree is required.
* At least two years of professional experience as an admissions officer in a highly selective college environment.
* Access to high speed internet in a private location.
* Ability to learn new software programs.
* Availability to attend meetings during office hours.
* Strong time management skills.
* Strong reading/writing skills.
* Sensitivity to the needs of differing groups of students.
|Employment Category||Temporary Part time|
|Department Contact for Cover Letter||Paul Sunde, Director of Admissions|
|Equal Opportunity Employer||
Dartmouth College is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. We prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other legally protected status. Applications by members of all underrepresented groups are encouraged.
Employment in this position is contingent upon consent to and successful completion of a pre-employment background check, which may include a criminal background check, reference checks, verification of work history, and verification of any required academic credentials, licenses, and/or certifications, with results acceptable to Dartmouth College. A criminal conviction will not automatically disqualify an applicant from employment. Background check information will be used in a confidential, non-discriminatory manner consistent with state and federal law.
To apply for this job please visit searchjobs.dartmouth.edu.