Working as an Aira Agent is unlike most jobs. That's why we've developed our own training and certification process to ensure you'll be ready and able to help our blind and low vision Explorer's accomplish any task, from day one. Aira agents provide immediate information in order to accomplish any task as a team. From stopping for morning coffee on the way to work, to making that dream journey around the globe.
How does Aira work?
Aira is an information-providing service that empowers individuals who are blind or visually impaired to live with greater freedom and independence. We want you to join our growing network of Aira agents! Regardless of your current stage in life, becoming an Aira agent is an incredibly fulfilling job with a flexible schedule.
As an Aira agent you simply log onto our specialized dashboard from your personal computer at home and begin answering live video calls from our Explorers. Every day, the scenarios are varied and unique – you could help them shop, read books to their children, cook meals, or navigate to locations in their daily lives.
We are looking for
- People who are enthusiastic, eager, and well-spoken
- People who love to search the web and find the best, most relevant information
- People who can multitask while remaining focused and calm
- People who can work through complicated tasks and technical difficulties
To be an Aira Agent you must:
- Be a high school graduate, some college work is preferred
- Be 18 years or older, and authorized to work in the United States
- Be fluent in English
- Have a private workspace with no background noise that is free from family, friends, pets, etc.
- Be able to read, understand, and describe locations using a map.
A successful Aira Agent is someone who:
- Is a great problem solver, who utilizes all resources to find a solution and pays close attention to detail
- Knows how to read a map within a web browser and understands public transportation systems
- Is energized by adapting to any situation as it unfolds and is eager to learn new things
- Excels in providing top notch customer service
- Is familiar with a variety of technologies from computers, to smartphones, to apps, to online software programs
- A minimum of 8 GB RAM
- A Windows or Mac computer using Windows 10 or Mac OS High Sierra
- Use a headphone with a noise-cancelling microphone
- A minimum speed of 25 MBPS
- Located anywhere on the globe, but must legally be allowed to work in US
Work Requirement (minimums):
- 20 hours a week if you choose a weekday designation M-Th 4am-10pm PST Fri 4am-2pm PST
- 12 hours a week if you choose a weekend designation Fri 2pm-10pm PST Sat-Sun 4am-10pm PST
- 10 hours a week if you choose an overnight designation Mon-Sun 10pm-4am PST
- Entirely remote
- You decide when you are available every week
- Meaningful work
JOB URL: https://apply.workable.com/aira/j/741B9BC112/
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.
MONEY MAKING IDEAS RIGHT NOW
1. PAIDVIEWPOINT - I've already made $770 in 2022! Fun, short surveys.
2. NEILSEN APP - Paying $50 per device, up to three devices for downloading their app!
3. CREATE PUZZLE BOOKS - Puzzle books sell like crazy on Amazon. Cash in!
4. ACOP - Earn taking surveys! Open to many countries. USA, Canada, UK, Germany and France.