The Virtual Call Center Agent is responsible for answering calls from prospective and current VCA clients (pet owners), who are seeking to schedule or change appointments, check in for their existing appointments, or get answers to their general questions. Agents work from home, for 30-40 hours a week.
The primary responsibility of the Agent is to provide a high-quality experience to callers as they answer their questions and book appointments for them at their chosen hospital. Solid communication skills are required. Animal health and/or medical knowledge not required.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Field calls from prospective clients in a timely and friendly manner
- Encourage appointment scheduling and ensure client satisfaction utilizing established call scripts
- Schedule client appointments efficiently while providing a high-quality experience
- Transfer calls back to hospitals and send message to hospitals, as needed, to ensure callers’ needs are met
- Provide feedback to management on call management tool, protocols, script, and client reception with an intent to improve operations
- Manage high volume of inbound and outbound calls and use of SMS/Texts
- Multi-tasking with use of different programs and navigating across a range of tech platforms
- Fulfill other related duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
PREFERRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Prior Veterinary Experience and/or prior call center experience in a medical setting is preferred
- Ability to deal with client questions with patience and understanding
- Ability to work remotely and productively, and as part of a team
- Strong communication skills, especially phone communication skills
- Basic typing skills
- Comfort working with a laptop
- Ability to learn quickly
- Passion for pets and pet care
- Availability to work 30-40 hours a week from home (potentially including weekend shifts) with a high-quality internet connection
- Passion for client experience, and for making every client feel important and valued
If you are a current associate, you need to apply through our internal career site. Please log into Workday and click on the Career worklet on the landing page or search for Find Jobs.
Benefits: We offer competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and paid vacation/sick days, 401(k), generous employee pet discounts and more!
JOB URL: https://vca.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Careers/job/Remote—CA/Virtual-Call-Center_R-100101-1
To apply for this job please visit vca.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.
MONEY MAKING IDEAS RIGHT NOW
1. PAIDVIEWPOINT - I've already made $770 in 2022! Fun, short surveys.
2. NEILSEN APP - Paying $50 per device, up to three devices for downloading their app!
3. CREATE PUZZLE BOOKS - Puzzle books sell like crazy on Amazon. Cash in!
4. ACOP - Earn taking surveys! Open to many countries. USA, Canada, UK, Germany and France.