Website Change Healthcare
The Medical Coder will abstract clinical information from a variety of radiology medical records and assigns appropriate ICD 10 CM and/or CPT codes to patient records according to established procedures. Analyzes, enters, and manipulates database. Knowledge in ICD-10 and CPT coding required.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- ICD-10 and CPT coding into a hospital system for Radiology
- Assigns appropriate ICD-10 or CPT codes to patient records
- Meet productivity standards Identify any issues or trends and bring them to the attention of management
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- Highschool Diploma or Equivalent
- Professional Coding Certification (CPC, CCS or CCA)
- Minimum of 1 year of coding experience with ICD-10 and CPT-4
- 1 year Radiology Coding Experience
- Strong Knowledge of the Medical Coding Process
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Imagine Software experience highly preferred
- Ability to work independently in fast paced environment
- Organized and detail-oriented is critical
- Computer literate
- 10,000 alpha / numeric keying speed
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
- Physical requirements include general office demands
- Full time Remote, Monday- Friday business hours
How much should I expect to travel?
- Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
JOB URL: https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=a41aac98dbb1dd02
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.
MONEY MAKING IDEAS RIGHT NOW
1. PAIDVIEWPOINT - I've already made $770 in 2022! Fun, short surveys.
2. NEILSEN APP - Paying $50 per device, up to three devices for downloading their app!
3. CREATE PUZZLE BOOKS - Puzzle books sell like crazy on Amazon. Cash in!
4. ACOP - Earn taking surveys! Open to many countries. USA, Canada, UK, Germany and France.