Website MediCopy Services, Inc.
The Requestor Advocate will report to the Director of Operations with the primary responsibility of managing incoming calls from customers and clients, listening to callers’ needs, and providing information and solutions to questions and concerns.
- Receive and manage high volumes of calls from customers and clients.
- Manages customer/client concerns and questions regarding status of requests, invoice/fee issues, request remediation, etc. Ensures that calls are answered promptly and courteously within prescribed standards and metrics.
- Maintains and ensures positive relationships with clients (hospitals) and ROI requestors (attorneys, insurance companies, state disability offices, record copy services, peer organizations, doctor’s offices, and others).
- Utilize communication guides when handling specific topics.
- Understand MediCopy workflows, processes, and policies, and be able to effectively communicate these to callers in an easy to comprehend manner.
- Accurately log all actions and details regarding calls within the MediCopy CarePortal in accordance with MediCopy policies.
- Maintains a positive/professional relationship between MediCopy and customer/client.
- Effectively work across department lines to manage difficult and complex problems related to callers’ questions/concerns, and transfer and/or escalate as needed.
- Provides backup support to other groups in the Account Services department, and performs other general administrative duties.
- Meet qualitative and quantitative targets set for the department.
- Directly reports to the Director of Operations.
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills.
- Knowledge in HIPAA and other regulatory requirements regarding ROI (Release of Information)
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw conclusions.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, and be able to interact well with customers and other team members.
- Confidentiality and discretion is required.
- Sound understanding of computer systems, networks, phone systems, etc.
- Ability to work effectively individually and/or part of a team.
- Ability to work across departmental lines.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from the Director of Accounting.
- Ability to perform multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities.
- The flexibility to adapt to frequent changes in the industry and organization.
JOB URL: https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=b9d0bc25d31f8cac&tk=1gh9blcv423ed000
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.
MONEY MAKING IDEAS RIGHT NOW
1. PAIDVIEWPOINT - I've already made $770 in 2022! Fun, short surveys.
2. NEILSEN APP - Paying $50 per device, up to three devices for downloading their app!
3. CREATE PUZZLE BOOKS - Puzzle books sell like crazy on Amazon. Cash in!
4. ACOP - Earn taking surveys! Open to many countries. USA, Canada, UK, Germany and France.