Motus is looking for a people-oriented Customer Service professional to join the team as a Member Services Associate. You will learn the foundation of our business model by serving as the front-line to our customer base and work towards becoming an expert on Motus’ suite of products to provide support to our end-users via phone, email, and web chat.
This role will provide you with the opportunity to kickstart your career in a high-growth Software-as-a-Service organization, work with a tightknit team, and help make work-life better for customers across every industry and state. Along with supporting our end-users you will also have the opportunity to work cross-functionality on projects where you’ll learn the business from the ground up, gain insight into the critical functions of a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company, build transferable skills, explore professional interests, and discover where you can have the greatest impact.
If you’re interested in pursuing a career at a tech company, but aren’t exactly sure where to start or what you want to do and you have a positive and tenacious attitude, exemplary communication skills, and a collaborative, team-oriented spirit, this is the role for you.
- Resolve and respond to end-user requests and issues of varying complexity via phone, email, and webchat efficiently and effectively
- Delight end-users with a positive, customer-centric approach to question and issue resolution
- Manage, monitor, and record all customer cases, case updates and ongoing tasks in the Motus ticket management platform.
- Review and process customer forms and documentation
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) on Motus products and Member Services tasks and processes
- Liaise with the Product, Customer Care, and Enterprise Account Management teams as necessary to ensure proactive and timely resolution of end-user issues
- Participate in projects across business units
Desired Skills and Characteristics:
- 0-3 years of customer support experience, preferably in a B2B, SaaS environment
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in Spanish and/or French (read, speak, and write) a plus
- Experience with Zendesk a plus
- Commitment to service excellence
- Ability to articulate complex and technical concepts
- Positive, adaptable attitude and enthusiastic presence
- Strong team player and commitment to get the job done, no matter how big or small
- Strong sense of urgency and the ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to be flexible in providing support during high volume times
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- History of excelling in collaborative team environments
- Unrelenting drive for success—for yourself and your team
- Creative, analytical thinker who loves solving problems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work independently in a remote work environment
JOB URL: https://www.motus.com/join-our-team/job-opening/?gh_jid=4667056
To apply for this job please visit www.motus.com.
MONEY MAKING IDEAS RIGHT NOW
1. PAIDVIEWPOINT - I've already made $770 in 2022! Fun, short surveys.
2. NEILSEN APP - Paying $50 per device, up to three devices for downloading their app!
3. CREATE PUZZLE BOOKS - Puzzle books sell like crazy on Amazon. Cash in!
4. ACOP - Earn taking surveys! Open to many countries. USA, Canada, UK, Germany and France.