Website Ashfield Engage
- Temporary Project with opportunity to interview with other teams internally
- Competitive compensation
- Generous performance-driven Incentive Compensation package
- Competitive environment with company wide recognition, contests and coveted awards
- Maintain excellent quality standards for all client programs; adhere to program guidelines. Accurately transcribe and data enter information required by individual programs and correctly capture in specific program databases.
- Adhere to all company policies and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Display flexibility within department to maximize utilization.
- Exhibit highly effective transcription and data entry skills meeting or exceeding productivity expectations.
- Must safeguard patient privacy and confidentiality by following the guidelines set forth in the Privacy and Security Rules of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
- Manage day to day activities of patient and health care provider support requests and deliverables across multiple communication channels i.e. Fax, Chat, eMail, etc.
- Perform intake of cases and capture all relevant information in the Case Management system
- Ensure all support requested is captured within the Case Management system and routed to appropriate next step using decision tools and reference guides
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of requests including reviewing source documentation
- Escalate complex cases, when appropriate
- Maintain excellent quality standards for all client programs; adhere to program requirements and guidelines.
- Accurately transcribe and document information received via form into client databases
- High School Diploma required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work-related experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written and listening communication skills.
- Knowledge of reimbursement mechanisms for medical and pharmacy benefits, patient access processes and patient assistance programs: operational policies and processes preferred.
- Proficiency in reviewing intake documents thoroughly and entering information in database with little to no errors.
- Proficiency with Word and Excel
- Analytical thinking, problem solving and decision making.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple parallel projects with strong time management skills
JOB URL: https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=4ad6762d4e0e8c8d&tk=1gigl0kg4h7gg800
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.
MONEY MAKING IDEAS RIGHT NOW
1. PAIDVIEWPOINT - I've already made $770 in 2022! Fun, short surveys.
2. NEILSEN APP - Paying $50 per device, up to three devices for downloading their app!
3. CREATE PUZZLE BOOKS - Puzzle books sell like crazy on Amazon. Cash in!
4. ACOP - Earn taking surveys! Open to many countries. USA, Canada, UK, Germany and France.