Website Aya Healthcare
UC San Diego Health's Revenue Cycle department supports the organization's mission to deliver outstanding patient care and to create a healthier world – one life at a time. We are a diverse, patient-focused, high-performing team with a commitment to quality, collaboration, and continuous improvement that enables us to deliver the maximum standard of care to our patients. We offer challenging career opportunities in a fast-paced and innovative environment and we embrace individuals who demonstrate a deep passion for problem-solving and customer service.
Inpatient coding across all surgical and medical specialties including, but not limited to: academic institution coding experience, burns, all transplants, cardiology, pulmonology, neuro, ortho, spine procedures, etc.
- Must have proven coding knowledge with at least three (3) years experience with inpatient and/or observation coding and charging in acute care setting with RHIT/RHIA/CCS.
- Proficient skill with computers and computer systems.
- Demonstrated coding experience with inpatient and/or Observation coding and charging.
- Epic & 3M 360 CAC.
- Trauma level I.
- Three to five (3 – 5) years coding experience with proven knowledge of inpatient/outpatient/surgery/emergency room records with RHIT/RHIA/CCS credential.
- Must be able to work various hours and locations based on business needs.
- Employment is subject to a criminal background check and pre-employment physical.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.65 – $38.68 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- inpatient and/or observation coding: 3 years (Required)
- RHIT/RHIA/CCS (Required)
Work Location: Remote
JOB URL: https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=12df2a3092720d4e
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.