Website Bread Financial
The Customer Solutions Advocate works with past-due customers to set up Hardship plans for those who have had a life qualifying event that prevents them from making the scheduled payments on their accounts. The advocate takes transfer calls from customer care and early stage collections for customers identified as potential Hardship candidates. This is a work-at-home (WAH) position. All work at home (WAH) policies and guidelines must be followed, or you may be required to return to the office to work.
Essential Job Functions
Customer Service: Assist customers calling in regarding their delinquent or current accounts. Make outbound phone calls on the dialer or manually to customers who have missed a payment while enrolled in the Hardship program to get their account back to a current status. Identify payment solutions that will bring the account current in the near future or resolve their delinquency over time.
Documentation: Monitor trends and track progress of accounts assigned to the queues. Communicate to upper management regarding the trends and progress with the accounts in hardship programs. Utilizes knowledge of Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Teams to execute daily work.
Quality Assurance: Complete Hardship enrollment process to ensure that accounts are enrolled in a timely manner. Work with team and department professionally and effectively to meet metric standards and achieve desired business results. Follow set guidelines and procedures as identified by federal law and organizational expectations.
Reports to: Supervisor
Working Conditions/ Physical Requirements:
- Work from home office; Travel to care center site as needed (if applicable). Job requires sitting the majority of workday. Schedule flexibility to work 40 hours per week, including days, evenings, and weekends.
- Workspace Environment- A dedicated workspace that is able to simulate an office environment. The room should provide an area that separates you from others while working.
- Equipment- Bread Financial will provide you with the equipment to work from home. This equipment is able to be used for work purposes only.
- Internet/Phone- Bread Financial requires [email protected] associates to have internet access in order to perform the responsibilities of their role remotely. At a minimum, associates working from home are required to have Cable or Fiber Residential Broadband Internet Service at the following minimum speeds: 25Mbps Download / 5Mbps Upload. This access enables the [email protected] associate to connect to information and other resources within Bread Financial. Satellite, DSL, Cellular (i.e. 4G and 5G), Microwave, and other types of connectivity are not permitted for use due to their limited speeds and/or less stable connectivity. Additionally, a wired ethernet connection is required.
- Location- Although this position is considered work at home, the candidate must reside within the same state or 60 miles from their current physical Bread Financial location or hub
Direct Reports: None
High School Diploma or equivalent education
One or more years of Collections or Customer Service experience
$15.00 – $26.20
The actual base pay within this range may be dependent upon many factors, which may include, but are not limited to, work location, education, experience, and skills.
JOB URL: https://alliancedata.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/breadfinancial_US/job/Ohio-Work-From-Home/Hardship-Customer-Solutions-Advocate_R1007001
To apply for this job please visit alliancedata.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.
MONEY MAKING IDEAS RIGHT NOW
1. PAIDVIEWPOINT - I've already made $770 in 2022! Fun, short surveys.
2. NEILSEN APP - Paying $50 per device, up to three devices for downloading their app!
3. CREATE PUZZLE BOOKS - Puzzle books sell like crazy on Amazon. Cash in!
4. ACOP - Earn taking surveys! Open to many countries. USA, Canada, UK, Germany and France.