Under the direction of the Creative Services Manager, the Graphic Designer/Graphic Production Artist will perform daily functions of the department by exercising their creativity including design concepts, layout, and file preparation of digital or print marketing materials. This role will play a leading role in company branding and design through multiple medias and platforms.
The following duties are not intended to serve as a comprehensive list of all duties required in this position. This job description is intended as a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities. This role may not be required to perform all duties listed and may be required to perform additional duties as requested.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Duties, Skills, Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Develop creative materials including flyers, brochures, infographics, design campaigns, website pages, logos, event promotions, postcards, presentations, social media assets and other promotional content
- Cooperatively create design concepts, presentations, web images, and virtual product proof through templates and/or original compositions
- Utilization of trends, statistics, and industry data to stay relative and current in the design market
- Manage multiple projects within company and customer guidelines for quality and error(s) providing excellent service
- Work cross-functionally collaborating with other departments for project implementation, deadlines, and workload
- Meet department goals and objectives through meetings and communication with manager, team, and vendors through KPI’s and/or organizational metric(s)
Maintain appropriate physical and mental health required to perform the essential functions of position
- Minimum 2 years design/artist experience
- Mastery of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Experience with print – knowledge of techniques and variables
- Expertise in design principles, composition, color theory, and brand adherence
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Sound judgment in decision making and problem solving
- Ability to work independently or team as required by the task or project
- Always maintain the highest level of confidentiality and professional conduct
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or equivalent
- Position is fully remote to the US
- Ability to accommodate multiple time-zones with primary ET (EST/EDT)
- Dedicated workspace and high-speed internet
- Frequent video conference/email/chat
- Maintaining a stationary position for up to 50% of the workday
- Consistently operate a computer and other productivity equipment including keyboard, webcam and document scanner
- Clarity of vision of 30” or less
- Ability to perceive sound in the capacity of oral communication
- Exertion of up to 10lbs. of force as related to lift or move of objects
JOB URL: https://epromos.applytojob.com/apply/Q2KggsbkYb/Graphic-Designer
To apply for this job please visit epromos.applytojob.com.
MONEY MAKING IDEAS RIGHT NOW
1. PAIDVIEWPOINT - I've already made $770 in 2022! Fun, short surveys.
2. NEILSEN APP - Paying $50 per device, up to three devices for downloading their app!
3. CREATE PUZZLE BOOKS - Puzzle books sell like crazy on Amazon. Cash in!
4. ACOP - Earn taking surveys! Open to many countries. USA, Canada, UK, Germany and France.