Website Clark Associates
Clark Associates is looking an analytical, detail oriented individual who can meet tight deadlines in a fast paced environment. Exceptional organization and time management skills are essential for successful candidates. Within the role, successful candidates will have the opportunity to improve processes relating to the collection & organization of receipts, recording, allocation & accrual of expenses, and reporting on sales and use tax. This position reports directly to Pcard Program Administrator.
- Ensure all expenses are accounted for and transactions are coded appropriately and in a timely manner for period end posting.
- Collect, validate, and file receipts from appropriate card holders.
- Ensure appropriate tax is assessed.
- Ensure job related expenses are costed appropriately.
- Communicate appropriately with Cardholders.
- Support both the Accounting and Tax teams during month-end close to meet their deadlines.
- Provide details and support for monthly intercompany transfers and use tax.
- Assist in maintaining up to date allocations for each program.
- Support the Accounts Payable team as time allows to enter invoices.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. In addition, we require:
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Word
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with vendors as well as internal and external customers
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work accurately within a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently, as well as, part of a team
- Ability to work remotely determined on a case by case basis
Remote work qualifications
- Access to a reliable and secure high-speed internet connection. Cable or fiber internet connections (at least 75mbps download/10mbps upload) are preferred, as satellite connections often cannot support the technologies used to perform day-to-day tasks.
- Access to a home router and modem.
- A dedicated home office space that is noise- and distraction-free. The space should have strong wireless connection or a wired Ethernet connection (wired connection is preferred, if possible).
- A valid, physical address (apartment, suite, etc.). PO Boxes are not supported, as a physical address is required for you to receive your computer equipment.
- The desire and ability to work and communicate with other team members via chat, webcam, etc.
- Legal residents of one of the following states: (DE, FL, GA, MD, NC, NV, OH, PA, SC, TN, VA, and WV). H-1B Visa Sponsorship Not Available, W2 only.
- Life Insurance
- Dependent Care FSA
- 401(k) matching
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Incentives
- Company Discounts
- AT&T & Verizon Discount
- Bonus Opportunities
- On-Site Fitness Centers
- Dog-friendly Offices
JOB URL: https://www.clarkassociatesinc.biz/careerdetail?id=75241
To apply for this job please visit www.clarkassociatesinc.biz.
MONEY MAKING IDEAS RIGHT NOW
1. PAIDVIEWPOINT - I've already made $770 in 2022! Fun, short surveys.
2. NEILSEN APP - Paying $50 per device, up to three devices for downloading their app!
3. CREATE PUZZLE BOOKS - Puzzle books sell like crazy on Amazon. Cash in!
4. ACOP - Earn taking surveys! Open to many countries. USA, Canada, UK, Germany and France.