Website BlueTriton Brands
Our Remote Customer Service Representative (CSR) is a vital part of the growth and success of our business! The primary role of a CSR is to provide customer assistance on a wide array of topics including, but not limited to: general inquiries, product and service inquiries, billing questions and other concerns. Therefore, candidates must demonstrate a fundamental commitment to providing a world-class customer service experience
Remote (may need to come to our Tampa location to pick up equipment before first day)
Monday – Friday from 12:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Open availability to work Saturday or Sunday (rotational)
Starting at $15.66 per hour (overtime after 40 hours) paid bi-weekly
$500.00 per month bonus opportunity (based on performance)
Excellent BTB Benefits:
Medical, dental, vision, prescription, life insurance, short-term and long term disability, paid vacation, paid time off and much more!
What you’ll do daily:
- Respond to incoming calls from existing residential and commercial clients with a goal of providing world-class customer service, diagnosing customer needs and concerns
- Handle difficult customer calls in a courteous and professional manner
- Correctly enter information into our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system according to the customer’s needs and/or concerns
- Communicate company policies and provide creative approaches to resolve customer issues such as billing errors or service opportunities
- Display exceptional decision-making and problem solving capabilities to take immediate action on all calls
- Achieve monthly sales/product education goals by making recommendations from out healthy hydration portfolio
- Use negotiation skills to provide alternative approaches to resolve customer issues and take immediate action to retain customers
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 year previous customer service and/or call center experience
- Previous experience with live chat and/or customer retention is a plus but not required
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to display business maturity at all times and work efficiently without on-site supervision
Technical Qualifications and Requirements:
- The employee must have a space in his or her place of residence suitable for the installation of a Home Agent work station.
- Work environment must be free from distractions, including any background noise that impacts the customer experience
- The work environment should be kept in a tidy condition and suitable for safekeeping of confidential and sensitive customer information
- Prior experience with setting up and troubleshooting remote workstation (i.e. computer, phone, modem, router, etc.) preferred.
- Must have an internet connection with a minimum of 100 mbps download and 15 mbps upload speed from a reliable internet provider (Cable, DSL or Fiber Optic/FiOS providers only). You may not use satellite internet providers.
- Your device must be directly connected to router/modem via Ethernet cable as you cannot use a wireless (WIFI) connection.
- Must be able to certify compliance with requirements regarding internet speed and connection
JOB URL: https://www.bluetritoncareers.com/job-details/16647730/customer-service-representative-remote/#job-description
To apply for this job please visit www.bluetritoncareers.com.
MONEY MAKING IDEAS RIGHT NOW
1. PAIDVIEWPOINT - I've already made $770 in 2022! Fun, short surveys.
2. NEILSEN APP - Paying $50 per device, up to three devices for downloading their app!
3. CREATE PUZZLE BOOKS - Puzzle books sell like crazy on Amazon. Cash in!
4. ACOP - Earn taking surveys! Open to many countries. USA, Canada, UK, Germany and France.