I’m Laura, the Head of Customer Success at TestGorilla. We’re a fast-growing HR tech startup that helps teams make better hiring decisions, faster and bias-free.
Over the past year, we’ve experienced tremendous growth. More than 7,500 companies have replaced CVs with our assessments to screen candidates in an unbiased and data-driven way.
As we scale our efforts in 2022 and beyond, we’re looking for a Customer Education Specialist who’s passionate about guiding our customers and candidates through resources, education, and training.
What’s in it for you?
- Helping shape a fast-growing HR tech startup as an early employee
- Fully remote position with bright, motivated, and friendly colleagues around the world
- €26,000 – €33,000 annual compensation (based on experience and performance)+ share appreciation rights (SARs)
- (Mostly) flexible hours and vacation
- Paid parental leave
- Remote working budget: €1,000 per year
- Learning and development budget: 3.5% of salary
The job in a nutshell
The Customer Education Specialist will write, review and deliver educational content for our TestGorilla customers and candidates.
You will become an integral part of the TestGorilla experience and work with our customer success, internationalization, and product/product marketing teams to develop Knowledge Base articles in our Help Center, webinars, and other communications that will enhance the customer’s understanding of TestGorilla functionality.
This is an amazing opportunity for a Customer Education Specialist that is looking to embark on an entrepreneurial journey and is ready to put a dent in the universe!
You’ll spend time on the following:
- Managing the entirety of our Help Center/Knowledge Base to ensure completeness and accuracy
- Evaluating the effectiveness of our articles and other communications and making improvements based on those evaluations
- Coordinating, writing & delivering customer introductory training sessions, advanced training sessions, and other educational opportunities via virtual technologies (WebinarGeek or similar software)
- Being the point of contact when it comes to customer or candidate-facing educational resources for all stages of post-sales customer journey (from onboarding to advocacy).
- Establishing metrics to assess the effectiveness of our resources and report with transparency to customer success team, leadership, and company as a whole
- Helping to establish and manage community of end users through peer-to-peer knowledge-sharing and engagement
- Serving as backup customer success representative as needed
Here’s what we are looking for:
- You are inspired by our mission to put 1 billion of people in dream jobs
- You are fully aligned with our values
- You have experience using TestGorilla software (highly desirable) and/or solid proficiency in understanding technology
- You have the ability to explain technical concepts in plain language to a variety of audience types
- You’re motivated by doing right by our customers. You believe in the value of quality customer communication
- You have experience working in Customer Success or Customer Support for a SaaS product
- You are natively proficient in verbal and written English
- You are very comfortable working remotely
- You have proven project management skills
- You are an excellent communicator, both oral and written
- You are able to multitask efficiently under time pressure
- You are comfortable setting expectations about what can and will be done and when
- You’re extremely attentive to detail
- You care about doing good work. You take initiative and ownership to see things through to completion. If it needs doing, you do it.
Bonus points if…
- You have working knowledge of ZenDesk, Jira, Confluence, and basic design principlesJOB URL: https://www.testgorilla.com/careers/customer-education-specialist/
To apply for this job please visit www.testgorilla.com.
MONEY MAKING IDEAS RIGHT NOW
1. PAIDVIEWPOINT - I've already made $770 in 2022! Fun, short surveys.
2. NEILSEN APP - Paying $50 per device, up to three devices for downloading their app!
3. CREATE PUZZLE BOOKS - Puzzle books sell like crazy on Amazon. Cash in!
4. ACOP - Earn taking surveys! Open to many countries. USA, Canada, UK, Germany and France.