Maximus is currently looking for a Clinical Scheduler to join our team. The CS will be responsible for providing support for internal and external customers, data entry, coordinating referrals.
This is a regular full-time remote opportunity.
Education and Experience Requirements
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide customer support to internal and external customers
- Responsible for assigning and coordinating referrals for contract work to appropriate parties
- Computer data entry
- Perform all job duties in compliance with Person First standards, HIPAA guidelines, and company confidentiality policies and procedures
- Complete assignments within established compliance standards and timelines
- Monitor multiple work queues daily to ensure cases move quickly through each process stage
- Identify and resolve data errors
- High School Degree or equivalent and 0-2 years of relevant experience, or Associate Degree
- Clinical office experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Adept interpersonal and customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work indipendently in a fast-paced environment
- Reliable high-speed internet service
- Minimum 25 Mpbs download speeds/50 Mpbs for shared internet connectivity
- Minimum 5 Mpbs upload speeds
- Computer equipment will be provided
Since 1975, Maximus has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. Maximus delivers innovative business process management and technology solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, Maximus is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit https://www.maximus.com.
As a large employer and Federal contractor, Maximus is subject to various vaccine mandates across our lines of business. Maximus is committed to complying with any applicable vaccine mandates. The specific vaccine requirements for this position will be outlined throughout the selection process. Individuals who believe they may qualify for a medical or religious accommodation will have the opportunity to apply for an accommodation following an offer of employment.
Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies Maximus deems essential and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We are proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. Maximus is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Maximus provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
JOB URL: https://external-maximus.icims.com/jobs/83636/clinical-scheduler-%28remote%29/job
To apply for this job please visit external-maximus.icims.com.