This is a remote (work from home) position requiring Amazon experience and advanced Excel skills (working with large data sets)
Acosta/OeP (Omni ePartners) is a sales and marketing agency to online North American e-tailers with over 40 years of industry and CPG experience.
Our mission as a strong leader in sales and marketing solutions is to offer clear trade channel focus ensuring maximum coverage for success. OeP provides management of all major functions of supply chain/logistics, accounting/finance, sales and marketing, and search engine optimization, namely on Amazon.com. Our partners are present in a variety of categories including sports nutrition, homewares, cosmetics, jewelry, and consumables.
We are looking for an Ecommerce Catalog Specialist to input, update and maintain information within our client’s catalogs. This includes uploading, updating, and maintaining images, copy and online content on our client product pages.
Responsibilities include performing routine and ongoing maintenance, the creation of, and updates to image and content catalogs, submission of retail items for online listings, and other tasks related to the online catalog for our client portfolio database. Our ideal candidate has essential data entry skills, efficiency, speed, an eye for detail, and strong Excel skills, as well as online or cloud-based file sharing systems. You will work with the Brand Management Team, and your peers to problem solve, troubleshoot issues, and manage tasks pertaining to the individual brand portfolio, as well as interfacing with other departments within the organization. Previous e-commerce and/or retail experience or similar position will be considered an advantage but not a requirement. Experience working with Amazon Vendor Central and Seller Central is a plus.
- Update vendor portal and online listings by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents such as specification and dimension sheets, sell sheets and related sales and image assets on a daily or weekly basis
- Extract data from E-commerce portals, sort and load into Excel sheets to support maintenance for our client’s online catalogs on a timely basis
- Review data for any anomalies, deficiencies or errors, take corrective actions and ensure output accuracy
- Manage the flow of jobs through the specified queue and work together with the team and peers to execute requested tasks promptly.
- Upload to cloud-based systems and print files when needed
- Maintain and keep current a key contact listing for all customers
- Respond rapidly to customer and internal queries for information
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with All OeP Internal Teams
- Comply with data integrity, security and backup policies
- Computer savvy Word and presentation software
- Highly Proficient with Excel formulas, including V-look up, Index matching.
- Familiarity with Amazon Vendor | Seller Central Portals is highly desired
- Speed and more importantly accuracy in all tasks
- Analytical skills and problems solving skills are essential
- A sense of curiosity
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Confidentiality and reliability
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks and deliverables
- A positive, can do, get the job done attitude
- Undergraduate degree is a plus but not essential if the candidate has proven skills with Excel spreadsheets, and data entry
JOB URL: https://careers-acosta.icims.com/jobs/215223/catalog-specialist/job
To apply for this job please visit careers-acosta.icims.com.
MONEY MAKING IDEAS RIGHT NOW
1. PAIDVIEWPOINT - I've already made $770 in 2022! Fun, short surveys.
2. NEILSEN APP - Paying $50 per device, up to three devices for downloading their app!
3. CREATE PUZZLE BOOKS - Puzzle books sell like crazy on Amazon. Cash in!
4. ACOP - Earn taking surveys! Open to many countries. USA, Canada, UK, Germany and France.