As a Healthcare Customer Service Expert, you have the opportunity to be the first point of contact for patients needing home healthcare services. You will be responsible for receiving and responding to incoming calls from providers, referral sources and potential patients by collecting and entering clinical and demographic information into our CareCentrix portal. Typical phone calls range from interactions with customers who need basic information, to assisting those with more complex requests. The more challenging calls can be the most rewarding because you know you are making a difference to a customer or patient that needs your help.
This job is for you if:
- You are passionate about health care and believe that one of the best ways to do that is by helping improve the quality and access to care in the home.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- You are accurate with strong attention to detail
- You have the ability to communicate professionally
- You are fun to work with! We take our commitment to patients seriously, but we don’t take ourselves seriously. We are looking for team members who bring joy to the work they do.
You should get in touch if you have:
Top EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online!
1. PaidViewpoint - I've earned over $495! And love the fast payout via Paypal.
2. ACOP - Get paid for your opinion! (USA, Canada, UK, Germany & France).
3. Survey Junkie - Surveys & Product testing. Open in the USA, Canada, & Australia.
4. 1Q - Get paid .25 instantly into PayPal for EVERY text questions you answer!
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum 1 year work experience an a Customer Service role
- Good computer skills
- Great communication and problem solving skills
- Value accountability, consistency and engagement through excellent attendance
- Excellent customer service through the ability to care for others
What we offer:
- Starting Pay for external hires is $16.35/hr + Monthly Incentive Bonus Opportunity. The pay range included in this posting reflects future growth / earning potential.
- Full range of benefits including Health, Dental and Vision with HSA Employer Contributions and Dependent Care FSA Employer Match.
- Profit Sharing, generous PTO, 401K Savings Plan, Paid Parental Leave, free on-demand Virtual Fitness Training and more.
- Advancement opportunities, professional skills training, and tuition Reimbursement
- Great culture with a sense of community.
To apply for this job please visit careers-carecentrix.icims.com.