My name is Cess and I’m a Project Manager here at K9Web.com and I will be your point of contact throughout the whole recruiting process.
We're looking to hire a couple of full-time ghostwriters who can contribute to our blog and can commit to 25 templated articles for $1400 per month with a $100 bonus if you reach the monthly target goal (word count ranges from 3000 to 4000 words).
Some sections of the draft are templated which means you just need to replace the necessary information and keep the sentence structure as is. With this setup, you don't need to spend much time writing the draft from scratch but more on researching the needed information.
Top EASIEST Ways To Earn Extra Cash Online!
1. PaidViewpoint - I've earned over $495! And love the fast payout via Paypal.
2. ACOP - Get paid for your opinion! (USA, Canada, UK, Germany & France).
3. Survey Junkie - Surveys & Product testing. Open in the USA, Canada, & Australia.
4. 1Q - Get paid .25 instantly into PayPal for EVERY text questions you answer!
This and the fact that you'll be ONLY assigned to work one 1 type of article per month will increase productivity and decrease the amount of time spent writing the article.
We'll provide you with some techniques on how to search on Google faster like using “search operator or search keyphrases” so it won't take you much time researching the necessary information. We’ll also give you a flexible time where you could deliver fewer articles in one week and more in another week.
Please note that although we ask for templated articles, every article that we publish goes through our strict editorial process where we check all claims and ideas for accuracy as well as the consistency of thoughts. With that, we still require you to provide high-quality articles so that there will be less time for us to check and edit your drafts.
You'll be assigned topics by myself and given a submission deadline. It's quite likely that in the first couple of weeks, there will be a lot of feedback and editing required, but generally, once a writer gets into the swing of things, that part should be minimal.
What you'll do:
- Write high-quality articles based on our SOP or Writing guidelines.
- A topic with an article brief and sample article template will be provided. You just need to answer the heading questions and provide the necessary information.
Who are you?
- You have at least 2+ years of writing experience.
- You are a native English speaker or you’re fluent both in writing and speaking.
- Knowledgeable & with personal experience as a dog owner
- You’re a “get things done” type of person. We all encounter personal problems from time to time. We won’t control you but we count on you to finish everything on time.
- Excellent communicator. We believe communication is the foundation of any relationship. You should be able to talk to us whenever there is something you are not pleased with. Moreover, you need to be able to handle feedback. Both positive and negative.
- Google Docs/Sheets usage experience.
- You have a basic understanding of SEO. Knowing how a website ranks based on keywords would suffice.
- You pay attention to every little detail.
- Google is your friend when you need to find something.
- You get to write about interesting topics. Dogs are awesome!
- Flexible working hours (you can work at your timezone)
- Consistent workload/salary every month: 25 articles/$1400 per month
- Reasonable deadlines.
- Stable work as part of a high-performing team.
- The opportunity to be promoted to the role of an Editor or Managing Editor with an hourly rate (only if you would like to).
To apply for this job please visit problogger.com.